Forsythe's 10th-Inning Single Gives Vols 7-6 Series-Clinching Win Over Vanderbilt

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Blake Forsythe's 10th-inning single and Matt Ramsey's second save in two nights led Tennessee to a 7-6 series-clinching victory over Vanderbilt on Friday night at a sold-out Hawkins Field. Forsythe finished the night 2-for-4 with three RBIs and his 15th home run of the year.

More...

Discuss. :)

It's always good to take it to same ol' Vandy.

Anyone know how Cody Brown is doing?

It was a good game start to finish, sold out I dont think so, lots of empty seats. The Big Orange was not represented very well. I had to look around to find much orange. But still a good game to take my 9 year old to.

It was a good game start to finish, sold out I dont think so, lots of empty seats. The Big Orange was not represented very well. I had to look around to find much orange. But still a good game to take my 9 year old to.

Attendance may have had something to do with one of the ushers at the gate thinking that it would be a minimum of a two hour rain delay.

I read somewhere that they took Blake's bat after this to look at it for some reason. Anyone know what that was about?

VN Store

Back