Found These Game Note Facts For Arkansas/Tennessee

TnScooby

The first 4 games for the Vols have created some great numbers heading into Saturday's Arkansas matchup..It just keeps looking more impressive for the job CJH has done with this team..Thoughts??

Also found this on 2 transfers..

Arkansas record reflects that 10/11 of their losses are usually close, one possession affairs.

My thoughts are the home field factor maybe providing some level of comfort for the Hogs. A close game will (might) be detrimental to the Vols standings, and a loss would be horrid. Keep focused on UArk and forget that Bama, Florida and Uga are around the corner.

Arkansas matters!

GBO! Win by 30!

Last edited:
Our #'s are skewed as our #1's have not played the second half of 2 games.

Arkansas - net passing yards per game - 283
Arkansas - rushing yards per game - 212

Passing yards against SEC teams
Auburn - 151
T A&M - 279

Passing yards against UAB - 161

Arkansas got over 3/4 of their net Passing yards against Pine Bluff and OSU.

408 against Arkansas Pine Bluff and 416 against Okie State.

When they play a defense with a pulse, they struggle. No need to freak out about Arkansas....

Underrated stat that matters is Arky's offense is really good on 3rd down. But so is our defense.
Which gets to another factor of keeping them in check on first down. They're in trouble if they get behind the chains. Still, to me, the biggest factor for OK and for many of our games is not to turn the ball over and give other team short fields. If other teams are having to drive full field, our D will do it's part. Even if our offense gets off to a slow start, eventually, we'll hit on some plays and get it going.

Arkansas record reflects that 10/11 of their losses are usually close, one possession affairs.

My thoughts are the home field factor maybe providing some level of comfort for the Hogs. A close game will (might) be detrimental to the Vols standings, and a loss would be horrid. Keep focused on UArk and forget that Bama, Florida and Uga are around the corner.

Arkansas matters!

GBO! Win by 30!
[/QUOTE

I’ll just take a win

Arkansas matters!

GBO! Win by 30!
Arkansas has actually been a much better road team than home team over the last few years for whatever reason. Nearly beat Alabama, LSU and Ole Miss last year on the road and both SEC wins this year and last were on the road. Yet got blown out by Auburn and Missouri last year at home and struggled with UAB this year.

It’s strange.

VN Store

Back