Found this on a Gator board

#10_Ainge_#10

Just blame the flu
http://p222.ezboard.com/ffireronzook15895f...icID=5702.topic

Those silly gator fans actually think that they are going to win the East....Most of them have said they win it EASILY :eek:lol: Sure they do have a shot at winning the East next year but they need to realize that to be the man you got to beat the man and last time I checked we got a 2 year streak on them.....Road to the SECCG goes through the University of Tennessee Volunteers this year

Silly gator fans

Attachments

• parysbamagame.jpg
    parysbamagame.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
LOL.....Nothing really surprises me from them.....That's pretty funny though...I guess they forget about the winning streak we've got over them

Let's see I'd say we pretty much own them now seeing as how we've beat them in just about everything we've played them in lately:

Football we've got a 2 game streak on them looking to extend it to 3
Men's basketball
Women's basketball...Course in the SEC other than LSU, who don't we own?

Attachments

• parysbamagame.jpg
    parysbamagame.jpg
During the whole HC search at Florida, I frequented the gator message board off of the gainesville sun website to see what they were saying about possible coaches. After reading them for about a week, and then checking back after Meyer was hired, I came to the conclusion that as fans they hate each other and also they are the posterchild for bandwagon fans if there ever was one. One minute they hate Meyer and say how he is not worthy to coach at Florida because he is not showing any interest in them and then the next they are all "Urban Warfare" fanatics that are never to lose again. Really, to be a florida fan just depends on which way the wind is blowing that day.

yeah that's very true....same way with the so called "U" and FSU....Trying to teach them loyalty to their team is like farting in the wind...Oh well....Let them say what they want but we'll see what they're saying come football season

Attachments

• parysbamagame.jpg
    parysbamagame.jpg
I read on there that are thinking that Leak will be the front runner for the Heisman again.... :eek:lol: Some people will never learn. They said that about this past season too. Yeah, he was real close to winning it.

I thought CJ Leak graduated? Did he get a 7th year? ;) :p

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jan 24, 2005 7:46 PM
I read on there that are thinking that Leak will be the front runner for the Heisman again.... :eek:lol: Some people will never learn. They said that about this past season too. Yeah, he was real close to winning it.

Leak is good but I think he one of the most overrated players in College Football....And I say this because he can't finish off big games....Like our game this past year...He had a chance to win that game but he blew it by making some stupid decisions....The LSU game...Florida had that game in the bag and after they got so far ahead he started making dumb decisions...and the best example I can think of is the Peach Bowl this year...He didn't stay in the pocket and follow through with his throws....He threw 3 INT's(I think, not sure on that #)but IMO Chris Leak is one of the most overrated players in the country

Attachments

• parysbamagame.jpg
    parysbamagame.jpg
Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10+Jan 24, 2005 8:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (#10_Ainge_#10 @ Jan 24, 2005 8:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Jan 24, 2005 7:46 PM
I read on there that are thinking that Leak will be the front runner for the Heisman again.... :eek:lol: Some people will never learn.  They said that about this past season too.  Yeah, he was real close to winning it.

Leak is good but I think he one of the most overrated players in College Football....And I say this because he can&#39;t finish off big games....Like our game this past year...He had a chance to win that game but he blew it by making some stupid decisions....The LSU game...Florida had that game in the bag and after they got so far ahead he started making dumb decisions...and the best example I can think of is the Peach Bowl this year...He didn&#39;t stay in the pocket and follow through with his throws....He threw 3 INT&#39;s(I think, not sure on that #)but IMO Chris Leak is one of the most overrated players in the country [/quote]
I still remember their game 2 years ago against Miami, they needed a TD to win and he drove the Gators down the field and then threw a pick to seal the deal.

Zook was to blame for that, he ran the same pass play 3 or 4 times on that drive, he saw something that worked and kept on running it, eventually the defense is going to adjust and when they did, they picked it for the win.

that was the stupidest thing i have ever read. they said easily. my god i guess urban meyer is god or something. they said we paid off the refs. ha. impossible when florida has a payroll just for refs. :machinegun:

VN Store

Back