Foxs Pre-Season Top 25 Stars

PaVolsFan

Riggs at 15.

Gotta love the explanation for Riggs

The Vols will be loaded in 2005 and Riggs will be the centerpiece of the attack. There's talk of the receiving corps being UT's best ever, so it'll be hard for Riggs to be a marked man.

Link

I can't put a lot of stock in a list that has Leak at 9.

He's been a huge bust when compared to the hype when recruited.

Lots of yards, yeah. Show me the Ws.

This is where we will need the offensive line to really step it up, and Ainge to be in. He's the only QB at the whole school with the kind of arm strength to utilize the talent Tennessee will have at the reciever position, taking some of the stress off Riggs. The best kind of offense is one that can't be made one-dimensional. A team tries to stop the pass attack and we let Riggs fly. A team loads up the box trying to stop Riggs, and we take to the air.

Good news written all over it. Now all we have to do is have a defense that's on the field for the least amount of time possible.

the o-lie has really dissapointed me in the past couple of years but they really jelled last year. im really hoping fulmer and his coaching staff can keep it together. i really feel that once its all said in done that sears will be our best linemen and get drafted in the top 10. out oline is solid for next year and all i have to say is that its about time.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 19, 2005 5:29 PM
Good news written all over it. Now all we have to do is have a defense that's on the field for the least amount of time possible.

I think this is the key to it all. The more chances the offense has to score, the more they will. With the talent we have, there no way that we could be one dimensional next year

Yeah, I really hope that Tennessee takes a good look at their strength and conditioning. Always seems like we have more trouble with injuries than most.

well i hope that our defesive secondary really improves. i just dont see how o freshman will make a impact that fast.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 19, 2005 3:00 PM
well i hope that our defesive secondary really improves. i just dont see how o freshman will make a impact that fast.

Morley will help a lot next year, I know that.

u think so? he is only a freshman. we have had many recruits like this and they dont perform. i just hope it dont happen again.

all i know is fullmer better understand that we are nc contenders this year and that if we dont at least make it to the sec championship gm i will take no excuses.

VN Store

Back