Freak's night before the Oregon game admittedly off topic thread

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
So VolNationals, how goes it this fine Friday evening? If the odds makers are correct, this might be our final night of undefeatedism (or is it undefeatedhood?).

This has probably been discussed but I understand Josh Smith worked with the first team this week ahead of Jason Croom. Even though Croom is listed as a starter on this week's depth chart, is Smith going to get the nod tomorrow?

Reactions: 2 people
What's going on slice. Any big plans for the game tomorrow?

I for one plan on taking a shot every time Oregon scores or gets a turn over, and two if we get a score or a turnover....Win Win....

Reactions: 7 people
My Friday goes well. After a great day of flying, I am sitting in my lazy boy drinking a Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen, scouring VN, and occasionally glancing up at the Boise State vs Air Force game. My ribs are in the marinade, beers cooling in the fridge, and the grass is cut. Ready as I can be for game day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
2 games and a whole lotta drinking. My 9 year old has a game in the morning. I'll be home in time for the next big game. They get serious about youth football here in Southern Mississippi!

Go Petal Panthers, go Big Orange!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Watching some high school football my Sullivan South Rebels vs Gate City and tomorrow having friends over for a viewing of the upset of the college football season :)

Freak started a thread not related to a contest, and during football season. This has shades of 2003 written all over it.

I plan on smashing my hand with a hammer every time Oregon scores

So, if the Tennessee D cares anything at all about my hand, they won't let Oregon score

Reactions: 16 people
I for one plan on taking a shot every time Oregon scores or gets a turn over, and two if we get a score or a turnover....Win Win....

I guess we won't be hearing from you after halftime.

My Friday goes well. After a great day of flying, I am sitting in my lazy boy drinking a Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen, scouring VN, and occasionally glancing up at the Boise State vs Air Force game. My ribs are in the marinade, beers cooling in the fridge, and the grass in cut. Ready as I can be for game day.

Sounds like the perfect Friday night.

Freak started a thread not related to a contest, and during football season. This has shades of 2003 written all over it.

Dude, I've done this for every game. Try to keep up. :)

Reactions: 1 person
I like how everyone avoided my football-related question. :lol:

I'd say we're all about tired of talking about it and just ready for them to play the game.

Reactions: 3 people
I like how everyone avoided my football-related question. :lol:

I'd say we're all about tired of talking about it and just ready for them to play the game.

I'm just ready to drink and watch football

VN Store

Back