Freudian slips - Harris Administration

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
Kamala turns heads by referring to ‘the Harris administration… together with Joe Biden’

“A Harris administration, together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States,” the vice presidential nominee said during a virtual roundtable on the economy with small business owners in Arizona.

Harris quickly readjusted herself and tried to get back on track.

“The Biden-Harris administration,” she clarified, ....
Her are POTUS is a terrifying proposition. Scarier than trump.

Republicans on Twitter are also saying that since she’s Asian, she must be his “Chinese handler” smh. I guess EO said it in this thread too

No wonder Russian trolls have such an affect on our population. Post a picture with no context, create a suggestive caption and boom you’ve got the attention of 40% of our population, most of which will believe it’s factual.

No wonder Russian trolls have such an affect on our population. Post a picture with no context, create a suggestive caption and boom you’ve got the attention of 40% of our population, most of which will believe it’s factual.

That statement is not a one way street.

I am convinced that the internets was a bad invention....the paranoia that can be created by anonymous people is frightening.

VN Store

Back