Front Page of VolNation.com

volfanstuckinga

Just wondering....not being critical...but is there a reason the 2013 commits are still on the front page? I would think at this point we would start publicizing our 2014 class. Just a thought???

Reactions: 5 people
That makes sense....just kind of thinking the 2013 class is old news....maybe something else to take it's place. I was just thinking out loud. No disrespect intended.

Head over to the rules section they haven't changed.

Don't start a thread for every thought that pops in your head.

Just wondering....not being critical...but is there a reason the 2013 commits are still on the front page? I would think at this point we would start publicizing our 2014 class. Just a thought???

You are now going to have to stop and think every time you go to start your car....will it start or explode?

Fear the Freak!

Reactions: 1 person
Somebody wise once said...2014 commits are subject to change...utvolpj also said it:)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Just wondering....not being critical...but is there a reason the 2013 commits are still on the front page? I would think at this point we would start publicizing our 2014 class. Just a thought???[/QUOTE

I've got a bigger problem with Rogan and BJ pics,,,Ms Parker can stay

I actually like having the 2013 commits there. As great as the 2014 class is shaping up to be, we need not forget the ones who first took a chance with this coaching staff and while at our bottom, committed to being VOLS.

Reactions: 3 people
The 2013 'cruits are more relevant to the upcoming football season. Several contributors in that class, imo.

Everybody getting caught up in the '14 class, but those cats will not see a snap for around 13 months.

VN Store

Back