Fulmers Raise

Tnvolfan68

I thought we could talk about something diffrent for a while. What does everyone think his rasie will be? What do you think the assistants will be?

oes he deserve to be on of the top pasid coaches in the country. Mike Hamilton said he is one of the top Five. which would mean 2 plus million a year.

Yes, he deserves a raise, yes he's in the top five if not all by himself at #1. If ADMH pays him $2.5M you'd get no complaints from me. CPF is solid, stable and a homeboy.

and i dont belive he has ever gone,looking for another job like in the nfl. give him 3mill i dont care.

Phil is right up there, top five coaches in college ball. Mack Brown, Pete Carroll, Bob Stoops, and I dunno, maybe JoePa or something.

If Sanders would actually go down the field with some plays I wouldn't have a problem with him being OC but he won't go down the field....Plays too conservative for me...We've got the talent, that's for sure...Why not line up and air it out some?

because he doesn't UNDERSTAND the game. Great coaches feel the game, see the game. Randy cannot see it thru his clipboard.

i will say that we did have alot more deep plays this year than the past two combined. now lets see what he has instore for us this season

heard that fulmer is rated #50 nationally among division 1a coaches....is this fact...anyone know?

if you base that on wins no. if you base that on winning perentage, your crazy and if you base that on coaching the best team in the past 10 years, yur out of you r mind. can someone tell me even 10 coaches better than him in college football. he might be 50 alltime though. i can see that right now.

I wouldn't say he is head and shoulders better than any other coach in college ball. He has had his moments that make you :banghead: but he is right up there.

Carroll, Stoops, JoePa, Brown, Visor-Boy are excellent coaches as well.

VN Store

Back