Fundraiser questions

Jdw2920

My sons team is needing to fundraise for football equipment. What would be the best fundraiser would you rather buy
Certificates for donuts in person
Order popcorn from a website that has it delivered straight to you
Discount cards to local and national restaurants.
they need about 10k to buy helmets, shoulder pads, and jerseys for their 12u team
if not allowed sorry just trying to figure this out as fast as I can

My sons team is needing to fundraise for football equipment. What would be the best fundraiser would you rather buy
they need about 10k to buy helmets, shoulder pads, and jerseys for their 12u team

Discount cards gets my vote

if you are giving out the cards in person that would be my preference as well. I would prefer to get whatever I am getting immediately.

do
I might be able to help you
Email me at volfaninflorida@gmail.com

I love the discount cards but that costs 2700 bucks out of pocket because you have to buy 300 I live in a small town so not sure how fast they would sale. To the best of my ability I think we need about 8500 dollars for starting this team it’s crazy how high football equipment is. Who would have ever thought you would see a youth helmet for 700

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

I've been an officer/member of our HS QB Club for years and we stopped doing the discount cards as the company that you get them gets a good chunk of the profits.

The last two years we have made around $20k twice doing a one month calendar fundraiser.

Take May for example 31 days. Someone can take a day say the 20th and they donate $20.00. They can do more than one day say they also want to do the 10th then they donate a total of $30.00.

If they fill their entire calendar one player can bring in $496.00 and most people will donate a little more than what the day they pick especially on the $1.00 to $20.00 days.

Say you get 20 kids to fill their calendar thats $10,000.

Last edited:
I've been an officer/member of our HS QB Club for years and we stopped doing the discount cards as the company that you get them gets a good chunk of the profits.

The last two years we have made around $20k twive doing a one month calendar fundraiser.

Take May for example 31 days. Someone can take a day say the 20th and they donate $20.00. They can do more than one day say they also want to do the 10th then they donate a total of $30.00.

If they feel their entire calendar one player can bring in $496.00 and most people will donate a little more than what the day they pick especially on the $1.00 to $20.00.

Say you get 20 kids to fill their calendar thats $10,000.

Attachments

• 423AC904-29F4-4297-B806-110F94D774CD.jpeg
    423AC904-29F4-4297-B806-110F94D774CD.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: CagleMtnVol
This is what we were thinking of so maybe the people would have a chance to get something back we were going to give back 300 from a drawing of people who donate

VN Store

Back