Funny TideFans.com article

TNFanBornandRaised

I think that the LY trial is vindicating the NCAA and makes me think that we should all lay the whole NCAA crap aside. Will bearing the torch help Bama? Heck no. Has the NCAA been fair? Heck no. They need to slap UT and things would seem oh so much better. Do you think it is fair to simply pay a former female manager $300,000.00 and turn a blind eye and a deaf ear? Heck no. Just demanding to privately review and open up this, the Bensel Meyer case, the T Martin case, and other recent allegations and see what has gone down at this institution seems like the only way that the NCAA can recover some national respectability. Perhaps an investigator or two may need to be fired, also.

But none of this will change what has happened to Bama. Let's admit that we got what we deserved and hope that one day UT finally gets its due.
Until then, we need to run a clean program and get back on top of the mountain where we belong.

RTR

:bammer:
:Bbiteme: ya stupid :elephant:
:number1:

worry about your "middle of the pack" program and don't worry about the Vols. The NCAA has cleared Tennessee of all charges in Bensel-Meyers jibberish and proven no guilt in Tee Martins situation. Go have a drink with T. Gallion and find a way to beat Minnesota so as to not embarras the SEC in bowls. This pic was even against your beloved "Bear." Surely we cheated to do this also, hahahahah!

Attachments

• post_1_1106759597.jpg
    post_1_1106759597.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
I've been living in this world for the last few years - it's wild to say the least.

Notice that they keep bringing up the trainer/Peyton issue. What's nuts about this is even if what she alledges actually happened (I'm going with Peyton on this one), how is a harassment issue an NCAA issue?

That's what is so nuts - they think we had to do something wrong and are trying to bring up anything they can and say it's evidence of the NCAA looking the other. Clearly Bama administrators and fans are NOT experts on NCAA bylaws :blink:

Bama..............get over yourself. Just win baby and you won't have to be so jealous of our program. You guys act like Tennessee is America and you guys are the Al Quada. Unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biteme:

Hey Bammers :finger: Get a life...Maybe you guys wouldn't hate us so much if we hadn't owned ya'll for the past few years

Yeah....I paid these guys a visit last night...HeHe! I joined up with those clowns just to set the record straight....needless to say they banned me. You may be able to find my posts (Ibleedorange) announcing to the bammers that they will have more of a reason to hate us after we dominate them for another ten years. "Tidefan.com"=Cry babies!!!!

they only call Phil Fulmer a scum bag because like you said he's dominated them for the past 10 year and probably will for another 10 years......They need to stay in the Tuscalooser trailor parks, them and their 5 last names and get a life...For a preview of next year's Bama game...Take a look at my sig...Bama that's what you've got coming your way next year :bottom: :thefinger: :bammer:

I never thought I would say this but I hope Bama gets caught again and gets the death penalty.

me 2.....something about their fans really make me angry......theres a handful of fans in the country that I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND: Alabama, Florida, and Virginia Tech plus anyone that jumps on a USC bandwagon

i really dont like miami fans, like michale irving (i know he went there). but for some reason i just hate miami fans.

Bama would never get the death penalty, despite thier incesent whining they are too much of a cash cow for the SEC... VU, UK, MSU & UM are basement dwellers and are expendable - but frankly they suck too much to even really care about.

Originally posted by TNFanBornandRaised@Jan 28, 2005 11:28 PM
I was at that game so that makes it even better :bow:

Me too.....Section Z Row Row 44 seat #15....I was there with the brother-in-law and he's a HUGE Bama fan...So you better not think that wasn't a sweet win for me!

lol thats funny me 2 ....i went with a friend and it was just gonna be us but one of his friends found out and begged us to take him so we took him and he's a diehard bama fan i was on his case the whole night lol

As far as players go that went to the pros... Well, my favorite team is the Cowboys. I was a huge fan of the Big Three, Aikman, Irvin, Smith. They went to UCLA, Miami and Florida respectively. Hate the schools, love the players. Same with others. Namath was a Bammer but I have a huge amount of respect for him.

And, also, I feel sorry for the fact that Bama is in your conference. They really drag the SEC down.

wow thats insane same with me.....i first got into football watching aikman,emmitt, and irvin when i was a little kid......I also loved Novacek, "Moose", Charles Haley, Darren Woodson........HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS........cant believe they come from the schools came from......emmitt and irvins days were a bit before my time i think i was 4 or 5 lol

Originally posted by TNFanBornandRaised@Jan 29, 2005 1:53 AM
lol thats funny me 2 ....i went with a friend and it was just gonna be us but one of his friends found out and begged us to take him so we took him and he's a diehard bama fan i was on his case the whole night lol

Yeah and my sister is a UT fan and let's just say that it was a long ride back to Georgia for him :D

VN Store

Back