Furries. The GOP has lost its mind

Stop trying to take the attention away from Paul Pelosi getting his freak on. That is the discussion topic of the weekend.

What? What did I miss? I know a nudist was caught in his house. Do I need to read the Paul Pelosi thread? I didn't even look at it yet because I figured it was some type distraction claim in it.

What? What did I miss? I know a nudist was caught in his house. Do I need to read the Paul Pelosi thread? I didn't even look at it yet because I figured it was some type distraction claim in it.
Oh absolutely it’s fairly hilarious entertainment. It’s all conjecture right now because nobody is talking but the protectionist Libs are all in a tizzy defending him without having any idea what they are defending. Which just makes the antagonists push that much harder 😂

Oh absolutely it’s fairly hilarious entertainment. It’s all conjecture right now because nobody is talking but the protectionist Libs are all in a tizzy defending him without having any idea what they are defending. Which just makes the antagonists push that much harder 😂

The plot thickens. Very devious.

It looks like candidate Bolduc was using the story (whether the story was true or not) to simply make fun of and be sarcastic of the wacky left's idea that people can "identify" to be whatever they want so the liberal media attacks him for making fun of them.

Even the liberals at MSNBC were laughing at the idea of people identifying as animals:

Reactions: BreatheUT

That's one way to look at it. Lol.

That's one way to look at it. Lol.
Well I think it does fit. Very little confirmed information has been provided. But yet you see Democrats scrambling to cover. Even in this forum. So… what are they covering? And frankly in this day and age that’s just blood in the water.

Well I think it does fit. Very little confirmed information has been provided. But yet you see Democrats scrambling to cover. Even in this forum. So… what are they covering? And frankly in this day and age that’s just blood in the water.

I mean, you also have a whole pack of mental vegetables in that thread grasping at no real tangible evidence.

Sure, some are trolling the blue knights, but there are plenty of dullards who genuinely think this is a gay orgy gone awry with little to no evidence of it.

Regardless, it's all inconsequential and one would have time better spent reading a Spongebob screenplay.

VN Store

Back