GA. fans are rude

GIVEHIM-6

Mayberrys Pride
I went to 4 different malls the other day,and looked in all the collegiate sport shops.I was wearing my Tennessee hat,and of course all the people that run these places are Dawg fans.Never once did any of them ask if they could help me with anything.I read somewhere about the rudeness in fans and it said Georgia was one of the top ones when it came to being rude to other schools.I guess their still bitter after the 9 years that we owned them.Screw Georgia and their fans. :finger: Now I feel better for having said that. :D

They're just jealous cause Orange is so much prettier than red and we have a better looking mascot!

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Sep 9, 2004 2:12 PM
I went to 4 different malls the other day,and looked in all the collegiate sport shops.I was wearing my Tennessee hat,and of course all the people that run these places are Dawg fans.Never once did any of them ask if they could help me with anything.I read somewhere about the rudeness in fans and it said Georgia was one of the top ones when it came to being rude to other schools.I guess their still bitter after the 9 years that we owned them.Screw Georgia and their fans. :finger: Now I feel better for having said that. :D

The problme with them is that most of them dont speak english at a levle past the second grade. So they may not have been able to ask if they could help you...

VN Store

Back