GA LB Derrick White dismissed.

FINALLY!

I think this is the first person Richt has kicked off the team since he has been there.

Actually - This is in fact the second player that Richt has dismissed in the last 2 weeks. He kicked another linebacker, Josh Johnson, off the team 2 weeks ago. With the graduation of Odell Thurman and these two dismissals, there's a big time concern in Athens about depth at linebacker.

I think this is the first person Richt has kicked off the team since he has been there.

He also kicked Odell Thurman off the team, but allowed him to come back after he straightend out his life. I cannot believe the offseason we have had this year its pretty damn embarrassing and makes me want to slap some of these kids for blowing an oppurtunity like the one they have received.

Originally posted by Fadeproof@Jun 6, 2005 10:12 AM
He also kicked Odell Thurman off the team, but allowed him to come back after he straightend out his life. I cannot believe the offseason we have had this year its pretty damn embarrassing and makes me want to slap some of these kids for blowing an oppurtunity like the one they have received.
[snapback]101264[/snapback]​

Ditto :shakehead:

VN Store

Back