'25 GA LB Jadon Perlotte (USC commit)

And there's the go to post.

Are you sure the coaching staff didn't back off? 😄
I think this is a case of a kid getting a lot thrown at him everywhere he goes and not being able to deal with it. He seems to fall in love with the attn wherever he goes; better be prepared for the reality that he will be just another player when he’s signed and enrolled wherever he goes. If it’s USC that’s a long ways from home and a totally different social and economic environment.

Really buying into this kid just wanting to be chased but will stick with UGA.

USCis really the opposite of UGA. Culture of the area, culture of the school. Smart is king at UGA, Riley on the hot seat. Defense is king at UGA, optional at USC. One is set in the SEC, the other is going to be starting out in the Big 10. 12-1 at UGA was a disappointment, vs 8-5 with an Heismam winner.

Nothing in there favors USC. Kid just generating clicks.

Really buying into this kid just wanting to be chased but will stick with UGA.

USCis really the opposite of UGA. Culture of the area, culture of the school. Smart is king at UGA, Riley on the hot seat. Defense is king at UGA, optional at USC. One is set in the SEC, the other is going to be starting out in the Big 10. 12-1 at UGA was a disappointment, vs 8-5 with an Heismam winner.

Nothing in there favors USC. Kid just generating clicks.

Lincoln Riley is not on the hot seat. Could change if they suck this year. But he’s not there yet

I think this is a case of a kid getting a lot thrown at him everywhere he goes and not being able to deal with it. He seems to fall in love with the attn wherever he goes; better be prepared for the reality that he will be just another player when he’s signed and enrolled wherever he goes. If it’s USC that’s a long ways from home and a totally different social and economic environment.
I tend to agree with your assessment. Which means if CJH could get him here last, he could change his mind again. This may not be truly over until signing day.

Reactions: TOUCHDOWN!!TN
I “think” we still get this one. I think the post visit high wears off. Of course it seems like we’re evaluating other players as well at this point so he may lose his spot. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him circle back to Auburn or somewhere closer regionally.

Reactions: PA Vol

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back