'25 GA LB Jaedon Harmon (Tennessee commit)

Call me crazy, but for some reason i don’t like that his twitter handle is Jaedon Harmon 4 ⭐️ LB. I’m probably reading too much into it 🤷🏻‍♂️ he’s probably just proud he got the designation. I guess plenty of other kids put much more conceded titles in the social medias

Call me crazy, but for some reason i don’t like that his twitter handle is Jaedon Harmon 4 ⭐️ LB. I’m probably reading too much into it 🤷🏻‍♂️ he’s probably just proud he got the designation. I guess plenty of other kids put much more conceded titles in the social medias
It’s not uncommon. Half our recruiting class had their ranking in the bio of their social media

Obviously proud. What’s wrong with that?

Better than Jaedon Harmon 2⭐️LB.

You’re crazy, you’re reading too much into it, and it’s conceited

VN Store

Back