'25 GA RB Justin Baker (Tennessee commit)

They are still ranked #3 in Georgia and 21st nationally on max preps. Lost 13-10 opening game vs Milton that is ranked #4 nationally. I agree though Buford is weak at QB.
Their QB is younger Raiola brother and he is incredibly jumpy. He was so rushed in every little thing especially footwork in the Milton game. Buford doesn’t have a passing game right now and everyone they play know that. Every team’s game plan for them right now and is to stop the run and all those actions (sweeps, screens, etc). With Baker being a tough between the tackles runner, that’s gonna be tough for him. The other kid is more of a get outside and see what happens guy, allowing for more chances at explosive plays

That kid would be handing Buford RBs water bottles there respectfully lol
Those MS programs wasn't no joke around that time(‘04-‘06). I played at Olive Branch HS for a while and we had several SEC signees(most notably KJ Wright). But other teams in the region(South Panola, Starkville HS, Tupelo HS etc) was pretty stout. Especially South Panola, it was like playing against a prison football team. I don’t know if they still are legit, but they were loaded back then.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Those MS programs wasn't no joke around that time(‘04-‘06). I played at Olive Branch HS for a while and we had several SEC signees(most notably KJ Wright). But other teams in the region(South Panola, Starkville HS, Tupelo HS etc) was pretty stout. Especially South Panola, it was like playing against a prison football team. I don’t know if they still are legit, but they were loaded back then.
Those teams have some really good prospects coming up, especially Tupelo. Was trying to work in a game next week when I'll be at Ole Miss, but they go to Memphis to play I think Houston

Those teams have some really good prospects coming up, especially Tupelo. Was trying to work in a game next week when I'll be at Ole Miss, but they go to Memphis to play I think Houston
Tupelo had a nice stadium when I played against them, state of the art track etc. I believe they said some author or something from there gave back to the school.

Hope Houston gets absolutely destroyed.

Houston always got beat by Farragut in the state tournament, so one year they wore “FF” shirts for practice, which stood for “F Farragut”

Farragut went on to beat them in the championship that year lol

Probably the most elite team in any sport in TN

Houston always got beat by Farragut in the state tournament, so one year they wore “FF” shirts for practice, which stood for “F Farragut”

Houston has beaten Whitehaven and Oakland for recent State Championships.

Not sure why they're so good all of a sudden, but they have a few dudes for 2026 that are dogs

In the 2025 class, Justin Baker did take a visit to North Carolina over the summer to check out Mack Brown’s program. He has family in the area, and this played a big role in the decision to visit Chapel Hill, as well as taking a look at the academic aspect. This is something he felt he needed to do.
However, he tells us this week, the only place he will be visiting this fall is Knoxville, and he is completely locked in with Tennessee at this point. He is excited to get back to campus more and spend time with De’Rail Sims.
-VQ

Farragut ? You may be right, except for the 2 most important sports, imo. Football and boys basketball at Farragut have only one state championship, each. Although, 13 in baseball is impressive. Btw, my Fulton Falcons have 6 in football and 5 in boys basketball, just saying. But the Admirals are elite at all the other sports like golf, tennis and soccer

Reactions: LittleVol
Farragut ? You may be right, except for the 2 most important sports, imo. Football and boys basketball at Farragut have only one state championship, each. Although, 13 in baseball is impressive. Btw, my Fulton Falcons have 6 in football and 5 in boys basketball, just saying. But the Admirals are elite at all the other sports like golf, tennis and soccer
Yeah I was confused by his statement too lol. .
Like Farragut??? Are u sure?

Reactions: The Dog
Farragut should have zero bc we (Ooltewah) blew a 41-14 second half lead in the quarterfinals that year lol

Solely baseball.

I did say “the most elite team”, not program

Reactions: The Dog
Where are the halfwits on this one? LittleVol? Is he doing well enough for you? Or you only come out when the voices tell you to?

You been talking a whole lot of mess lately.
I didn’t say anything to you.
Not one thing. It’s game day today. And you trying to start something?

Whats really good??

VN Store

Back