'25 GA RB Justin Baker (Tennessee commit)

There will be some guys blow up during the season at RB that we've never heard of at this point. We will be ok at RB for this class. Especially if we flip Morris. It's one of the reasons I love recruiting so much. A kid can jump on the scene out of nowhere.
Or maybe blow up after they change position like Arion Carter switching from RB to LB then gaining enough attention for the Bama defensive coordinator to be sitting at Carters HS in his car in the rain begging Carter to not commit to UT. Still warms my heart thinking about that

Whoever it is, we need 2 backs this class whether that's Freshman or transfers.

Sampson will be in the NFL next year. Left with Seldon, Lewis, Bishop, Keith (if he's here).
We’re allowed to take another one in the ‘26 class. And we’re in on one of the best in the country.

Not many RBs left in this class outside morris
giphy.gif

I believe the coaches have already determined he is a fit and his highlights look good so I'm not sure what the problem is here. Damn, sometimes it's like we just can't have good things. If you aren't happy with a commit , that's your business but lets not talk down a current commit, never understood this thinking.

I believe the coaches have already determined he is a fit and his highlights look good so I'm not sure what the problem is here. Damn, sometimes it's like we just can't have good things. If you aren't happy with a commit , that's your business but lets not talk down a current commit, never understood this thinking.
success can breed greed.

Don’t like it that he took it. Should have told them no.
He would have been stupid not to. What if Heupel, Sims, and Danny White are in a plane crash tomorrow?

What if we drop him?

What if NIL makes a mistake and he doesn't get paid?

He needs a backup plan and he probably got paid to make the visit anyways.

Reactions: gainesvol82
What are the chances some current commits to other schools waiver if their chosen school has a poor season while we're making the playoffs?
Idk. I do think you could see some staff’s like say a Florida make a change at the top and then who knows? ESD and the nil rights kind of rained on the late swaps a bit. Be interesting to see what happens to Ohio State’s class if Day pisses down his leg this year against Michigan.

Reactions: memtownvol
Idk. I do think you could see some staff’s like say a Florida make a change at the top and then who knows? ESD and the nil rights kind of rained on the late swaps a bit. Be interesting to see what happens to Ohio State’s class if Day pisses down his leg this year against Michigan.
I'm curious about LSU's class if they struggle this year.

VN Store

Back