'25 GA RB Ousmane Kromah

From Rivals:

Kromah is one of the few remaining uncommitted high-profile running backs in the country and a decision may not be far off. Kromah, out of South Georgia, is down to Georgia, Auburn, Tennessee and Florida State, and there's a sense that the Rivals250 back is leaning toward Auburn and Florida State.

There has been buzz around both programs through the summer and into his senior season. After visits back to the Plains for Big Cat Weekend and again for the opener on Saturday, the Tigers are the team coming on strongest for the talented running back.

Prediction: Auburn

Very average year as far as RB talent all across the board this cycle.

Davidson out of Virginia and Knight out of Chattanooga are the most talented imo.

If we get this kid then great. But I'm not worried about that position too much. Baker is the 3rd best back at Buford HS but if he helps with starting a pipeline there then he's a good take.

From Rivals:

Kromah is one of the few remaining uncommitted high-profile running backs in the country and a decision may not be far off. Kromah, out of South Georgia, is down to Georgia, Auburn, Tennessee and Florida State, and there's a sense that the Rivals250 back is leaning toward Auburn and Florida State.

There has been buzz around both programs through the summer and into his senior season. After visits back to the Plains for Big Cat Weekend and again for the opener on Saturday, the Tigers are the team coming on strongest for the talented running back.

Figures. Freeze is recruiting at a very high level as usual.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
From Rivals:

Hugh Freeze. Big "Cat Weekends." Say no more, say no more.

Davidson out of Virginia and Knight out of Chattanooga are the most talented imo.

If we get this kid then great. But I'm not worried about that position too much. Baker is the 3rd best back at Buford HS but if he helps with starting a pipeline there then he's a good take.
I’m a fan of Morris and really hope we get him. He’s not a traditional RB, but would be a weapon in this offense. Hopefully, if Kromah goes to Auburn, that pushes Morris to Tennessee. Assuming he realizes he doesn’t want to go across the country to USC.

I’m a fan of Morris and really hope we get him. He’s not a traditional RB, but would be a weapon in this offense. Hopefully, if Kromah goes to Auburn, that pushes Morris to Tennessee. Assuming he realizes he doesn’t want to go across the country to USC.
Always felt Morris ends up at Auburn or us.

It would hopefully be a replacement for D-Samp leaving for the NFL.

Also if it helps with bringing in Craig Tutt from Oakland then I’m all for it.
That dude dominated that Texas HS last Friday…

Big win for Oakland and Morris was injured.

It would hopefully be a replacement for D-Samp leaving for the NFL.

Also if it helps with bringing in Craig Tutt from Oakland then I’m all for it.
That dude dominated that Texas HS last Friday…

Big win for Oakland and Morris was injured.
I can’t imagine Tutt remains a 3* long.

Doesn’t taking two other guys solve the pipeline issue?

Doesn’t taking two other guys solve the pipeline issue?
From Buford? Maybe??

But we’ve had trouble with schools and recruiting their players after we did “git-shirts” to a committed alumni.
Latest example is Demetrius Howard and Baylor HS.

Buford/ Grayson/ schools like that always have talent. We want them as pipelines

Reactions: lfvol
We need to have a few “Big Haslam weekends” or “Big Pilot weekends” snap fingers and get multiple five star guys just like that

I like where UT athletics is at since they distanced themselves from the Haslam’s a bit. Pilot is no longer owned by the Haslam’s.
No, but NIL gets more from individuals like the Haslam’s. I’ve heard nothing to indicate distancing. We need them. We already have fewer athletics focused mega donors than some of our competitors.

No, but NIL gets more from individuals like the Haslam’s. I’ve heard nothing to indicate distancing. We need them. We already have fewer athletics focused mega donors than some of our competitors.
Haslam no longer has complete control of the AD; hasn’t since Fulmer/Anderson had the coup to take over control of the AD. We have more donors than several of our other competitors.

Harry Dalton at Dinwiddie is the one flying under the radar a little bit imo.

VN Store

Back