'25 GA S Lagonza Hayward (Tenneseee commit)

Ew. Boo hiss. Take that beta negavol vibe elsewhere.

Dude people are telling you the way it's trending. You can stay delusional. You can't hope and beg your way to a commitment. We have constantly seen this act before. Perhaps if UGA lands other guys before this player commits then things can change.

I hope I'm wrong and the long relationship versus swoop in at the end prevails.

Dude people are telling you the way it's trending. You can stay delusional. You can't hope and beg your way to a commitment. We have constantly seen this act before. Perhaps if UGA lands other guys before this player commits then things can change.

I don’t think any insider has said Georgia swayed him enough to be the leader over us unless I missed it..but there is definitely a top 2

IMG_0103.gif

Quit conceding before the battle is over. Vol til he ain’t.

Or maybe we should just assume we’re never going to beat uga again, never recruit any players from the state of Georgia unless they’re certified uga leftovers, and be ok with South Carolina quality recruiting classes. Puh - leez !

Some of y’all are wild. I’m a borderline sunshine pumper but how many times in the history of ever had a recruit been this giddy to get a real offer and attention from ga currently, or alabubba previously, and then not commit to them?

I’m not saying it’s for sure over, but of all times to give someone grief for having a pessimistic outlook over a recruit, this one ain’t it. Imo

Some of y’all are wild. I’m a borderline sunshine pumper but how many times in the history of ever had a recruit been this giddy to get a real offer and attention from ga currently, or alabubba previously, and then not commit to them?

I’m not saying it’s for sure over, but of all times to give someone grief for having a pessimistic outlook over a recruit, this one ain’t it. Imo
It’s a long way till December regardless… CJH is developing a championship culture that 1 player will not make or break regardless… would love to have this kid and I think we get him but if we didn’t I wouldn’t be upset because I believe in heup and the staff and we have a lot of young talent in the secondary anyways… Tim banks has been on this guy for a while let’s at least wait until our Ov before panic for those that let recruiting get them in a panic lol…

It’s a long way till December regardless… CJH is developing a championship culture that 1 player will not make or break regardless… would love to have this kid and I think we get him but if we didn’t I wouldn’t be upset because I believe in heup and the staff and we have a lot of young talent in the secondary anyways… Tim banks has been on this guy for a while let’s at least wait until our Ov before panic for those that let recruiting get them in a panic lol…

I agree. He could be a nice get. He looks like a physical presence but I'd even say we need corners more than safties.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I don’t let much of anything get me In a panic. I admit I’m a big softy when it comes to the health of my kids though, that can make me panic lol.

Ive never lived and died on recruiting, and I haven’t been worried about recruiting since Heup’s second year. I think this staff evaluates and develops their guys well, and the elite classes will come when we have a couple of dominant years on the field.

With that said, if I had to place money on it today, I wouldn’t put it on the good guys with this one. It’s ok to say that without being panicked.

I don’t let much of anything get me In a panic. I admit I’m a big softy when it comes to the health of my kids though, that can make me panic lol.

Ive never lived and died on recruiting, and I haven’t been worried about recruiting since Heup’s second year. I think this staff evaluates and develops their guys well, and the elite classes will come when we have a couple of dominant years on the field.

With that said, if I had to place money on it today, I wouldn’t put it on the good guys with this one. It’s ok to say that without being panicked.
Fair enough I know I responded to you but I was more speaking in general… Vols getting great players won’t ever be easy but I trust the staff is already in counter punch mode reminding the kid who was on him early and how he has just as good of a shot at the nfl at Tennessee as anywhere in the nation…

Last edited:
Fair enough I know I responded to you but I was more speaking in general… go Vols getting great players won’t ever be easy but I trust the staff is already in counter punch mode reminding the kid who was on him early and how he has just as good of a shot at the nfl at Tennessee as anywhere in the nation…
Yeah I agree, and there are definitely those that panic over every recruit we miss lol. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t lumped in 🤣

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
We are gonna have to get the crew back in his ear that he’s been bonding with and try and let the high of feeling like he “made it” getting true UGA recruiting heat.

Unfortunately there is a perception out there with kids right now that getting that is above and beyond any offer/pitch and just reality of the perception. ESPECIALLY with a D player, ESPECIALLY with a DB, ESPECIALLY with a Georgia kid with how they now recruit so nationally tons get passed over in state.

We just have to be thankful A) he’s not shutting it down and B) we have the longest possible relationship with him that hopefully we can use to show him we will be the best place for him.
Sounds like a true ga tech fan.

I read that we are pitching him to play both sides of the ball. Hopefully that brings him home.
Could see that even if it’s just a recruiting ploy. He’s one of my favorite prospects - the type of defensive player specifically who UGA has won rings with - and I hope we pull out all the stops to land him.

VN Store

Back