'25 GA WR Travis Smith (Tennessee commit)

I’ll accept your apology at 7:30. 🍻
I’m not saying we don’t get him. But wanton self-ban bets always end the same. You either totally renege or you go away and a miraculous genetic match in a new account starts posting the exact same way. 😉 So why bother?

I’m not saying we don’t get him. But wanton self-ban bets always end the same. You either totally renege or you go away and a miraculous genetic match in a new account starts posting the exact same way. 😉 So why bother?
Exactly. We are getting him. No need to further discuss

We win big games in 2025, 2026 and 2027 because of today. Smith Jr is a perfect compliment to Mike, Staley, Radarious and Dodson. What a sick 5 WRs the last two classes.
I am willing to bet he's a great teammate that hypes everyone up for their hard work.

I hope he also complements the team's offensive attack

Dude...the loss of ecred in an alt account?!? Priceless.
I don't think it's an alt, but the 7 posts and join date of June 20th of this year, really took the thunder away from his "I'll vanish forever" post.

@BigOrangeHick had the right idea in the Darnell Washington thread, should be an example to all who want to make "threats" or ultimatums on VN.

🤣
Found it......Screenshot_20240713_122708_DuckDuckGo.jpg
^^^^ now that was priceless

Last edited:
Still waiting to see the video of the guy in Ladyvol Basketball forum that was going to eat a cat turd if CKJH was let go…….

correction not if CKJH was let go but if Kim was hired as her replacement

VN Store

Back