GA

I plan on going to the UGA series too. Going to go cheaply though so if you plan on staying at a microtel Inn, I’ll see you around 👍😂

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The answer to that would be not really, but you will be sitting with the families of the Tennessee baseball players. That is where they put us you can see the field, but Homeplate is a football field away.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I have 2 seats for Friday vs GA in LF bleachers. I paid $20 all in if anyone wants them. Wife wants to go so I upgraded seats to Visitors dugout (so she will hopefully go back with me on Sat). 😀👍👊😃🍊

So you are too good to sit out there with your wife with the riffraff? At least come out to visit. That is where they put the families.
Ha. Not at all. LOL. I just want to ensure she wants to come back with me on Sat and Sun. After reading your description of the ”football field away” and looking at the seating chart, I was afraid I’d be going solo on Sat and Sun. 👍😀🍊🍊👊😃🍊. I plan on wearing my Vollie Fingers hat and will definitely pay you a visit.

I promise it is a trip out there. They were checking tickets last time in that section and finally I told the guy out there being a pain. "No one is trying to sneak into this section. Stop harrassing the poor people who have to sit out here." I felt bad later but it worked.
I remember walking behind home plate to watch Kirby pitch and the guy there told me to go sit right behind home plate. So many empty seats. We will see this time.

VN Store

Back