Game Day Confirmed: #7 Tennessee @ Oklahoma - Week 4

This is our typical Florida game historically, so we build a nice lead up and let them win it in the 4th. Then, we actually get Florida later on and go Gator brained and drop that one too. Florida gets to beat us twice this year. 😜

This is our typical Florida game historically, so we build a nice lead up and let them win it in the 4th. Then, we actually get Florida later on and go Gator brained and drop that one too. Florida gets to beat us twice this year. 😜
What does that even mean twit? Are we sure you’re a VOL? Freak please check!

What does that even mean twit? Are we sure you’re a VOL? Freak please check!
Twit? I had an emoji in there of a silly face with its tongue out to give a hint of the light heartedness of the ridiculous statement preceding it, but I see it’s not in the reply. I didn’t know the iPhone emoji wouldn’t translate…and I should have. Anyway, to answer your question, I am indeed, a Vol, and you have the power to do research without calling on the grand master.

Also, “twit”?! Settle down, Reginald.

I don't expect a easy game but I really hope we beat them by at least 3 or 4 TD's.

More would be even better but I want our boys to be really confident, focused and giving their all the rest of the season because magic just might happen!

I really want us to WIN another National Championship before they put me in a box and throw dirt in my face!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: Hairy Vols
I don't expect a easy game but I really hope we beat them by at least 3 or 4 TD's.

More would be even better but I want our boys to be really confident, focused and giving their all the rest of the season because magic just might happen!

I really want us to WIN another National Championship before they put me in a box and throw dirt in my face!

VFL...GBO!!!
So many family members that have passed that I wish could even be here to see where we are now.

For all of them I’m ready to win one. I was only 8 when we won our first one so I didn’t appreciate it for what it was.

Twit? I had an emoji in there of a silly face with its tongue out to give a hint of the light heartedness of the ridiculous statement preceding it, but I see it’s not in the reply. I didn’t know the iPhone emoji wouldn’t translate…and I should have. Anyway, to answer your question, I am indeed, a Vol, and you have the power to do research without calling on the grand master.

Also, “twit”?! Settle down, Reginald.
In hindsight I must admit that post was after enormous amounts of Pinot…I do apologize my friend and thank you for taking it easy on me.

VN Store

Back