Game Day Laundry....

Sgt_Nick_Fury

Danneskjöld's love child.
So who else is up searching everywhere for your Volunteer gear from last season, and throwing it in the wash? :D I always tell myself I won't wait till last minute....I swear I have a Vol Leprechaun in the house that steals and hides my best orange shirts, and jerseys.

Laundry? I do no stinking laundry on game day eve! It rocky top loud and beers up for good luck

I pulled out 3 new shirts earlier today. One grey, black, and white. I'm leaning towards the white shirt tomorrow.

I like my white one too Boca. Op, seriously you should break out your UT gear more often. You can still wait till now to wash if you really want..... But hell, wear the orange at least, at least once every two weeks.

Last edited:
I like my white one too Boca. Op, seriously you should break out your UT gear more often. You can still wait till now to wash if you really want..... But hell, wear the orange at least, at least once every two weeks.

I've got those Adidas Clima cool T-shirts. They feel great.

So who else is up searching everywhere for your Volunteer gear from last season, and throwing it in the wash? :D I always tell myself I won't wait till last minute....I swear I have a Vol Leprechaun in the house that steals and hides my best orange shirts, and jerseys.

My attire is mostly orange but I do have one game day shirt that I only wear to the games... Just got married and moved and my new bride can't find it... Think I made a bad choice in who I married

Reactions: 5 people
My attire is mostly orange but I do have one game day shirt that I only wear to the games... Just got married and moved and my new bride can't find it... Think I made a bad choice in who I married

Give her a chance to find it. If it's "your lucky shirt" you've had for the last decade, maybe it's a good thing you can't find it. :good!:

Reactions: 1 person

See someone understands......! You got year around t-shirts etc, and lounging jerseys, but on gameday you got to have your orange best!

I hate to ask, but....is she a Vol fan?

:whistling:

VN Store

Back