Game Prediction?

Originally posted by GoTide@Oct 21, 2004 8:28 PM
Okay, I can take it like a man. Who's gonna win and what's the score gonna be?

I honestly think it should be a pretty good game. I think Tennessee's depth wins out in the end but you never know. If Ainge is on you guys are in trouble. If not, it could be anyone's game.

I'm guessing close. UT 24, UA 17. I don't see Bama scoring much without UT turnovers. UT likewise will have difficulty but clearly has more offensive weapons. UT's defense weakness has been the secondary mostly against the pass but also poor tackling in run support (getting better though). UA has a chance if the running game is clicking for them and UT is both flat and turnover happy.

Anyway it goes, it should be another classic in the long, storied rivalry. It would definitely be an upset if UA wins.

Enjoy the game. :good:

Yall know if we don't whoop Bama good,(if we win)all we are going to hear is if we would of had Brodie and Ray in there we would have kicked yall's butt's.Don't let us down guys.Go Volsssssssssssss.

24-17 Vols.

And the nice thing, no matter the score, you all have to go back and live in Alabama. We win again.

VOLS 17
tide 7

Ugly game, neither team will move the ball effectively, we score the last 7 in the 4th.

#2 on the way to 7 more in a row

Yeah, especially ugly since the Bammer faithful will be in attendance. One day, we hope, the ideas of toothpaste and marrying outside of your own family will catch on.

Sorry you'll miss the game tomorrow. We'll leave an empty Jack glass out for you.

30-10 UT victory.
It will be close until the second half of the 3rd qtr. Then our depth and talent will step up huge and pull away.

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Oct 22, 2004 4:15 PM
Yeah, especially ugly since the Bammer faithful will be in attendance. One day, we hope, the ideas of toothpaste and marrying outside of your own family will catch on.

Sorry you'll miss the game tomorrow. We'll leave an empty Jack glass out for you.

Yeah, I'm sorry I won't be there too...

But I'll have a full bottle of Jack ready for the occassion down here in Tejas. :rocks:

Originally posted by bamaguy07@Oct 22, 2004 7:16 PM
Bama's D is too good.  Bama win in a close one. Bama 31 UT 28

How do you figure 'Bama scores 31 points?

4+ Tennessee turnovers? :eek:
Tennessee not being able to slow down 'bama's running game? :rolleyes:
Act of God? :cross:

Actually, I ask in all seriousness because I expect a low scoring game.

VN Store

Back