Game time for the Austin Peay game?

They usually do not come out with game times until about 12 days before. Sometimes the Season opener will be different, but I have not heard a time as of yet.

Football time in Tennessee

th

Reactions: 4 people
I think he's at least got a soft spot for us now :)

i don't hate tennessee and never have.

i have said so numerous times. people read a critical post from me and assume it's always meant to bash tennessee instead of being an honest opinion.

while i admit i take a dig from time to time, i have always said when there is something good to say about tennessee i will say it. there just hasn't been much good to say in the last several years

I have always refused to buy the ppv games. I live in Florida so all the early season suck games Tn people get free I have to pay for. I'm so excited to see this team play I will gladly fork over the money to see the APU game.

I have always refused to buy the ppv games. I live in Florida so all the early season suck games Tn people get free I have to pay for. I'm so excited to see this team play I will gladly fork over the money to see the APU game.

im in florida too, anyone know how much the ppv games cost? hopefully its on espn3/watchespn:crossfingers:

i don't hate tennessee and never have.

i have said so numerous times. people read a critical post from me and assume it's always meant to bash tennessee instead of being an honest opinion.

while i admit i take a dig from time to time, i have always said when there is something good to say about tennessee i will say it. there just hasn't been much good to say in the last several years

And there's the dig. I don't mind reading your opinions Gator, because they are usually accurate and articulate, but use the forehand for compliments please!

im in florida too, anyone know how much the ppv games cost? hopefully its on espn3/watchespn:crossfingers:

With the new TV contract there is only 1 PPV game each year. Now living in FL we may get screwed on the
"SEC Network" as they may show an Auburn game (for example) but you can get them ESPN 3.

If you live close enough to a decent sized city, there's usually an alumni gathering somewhere and you can go watch any of the games for free (you don't have to be an alum).

Edit: check here Vols Connect - About the UTAA
then go down to "find your chapter," looks like there's 10 chapters in FL alone.

Last edited:
This will be the last season for the PPV games, they'll be on the SEC Network after this year.

The Austin Peay game is likely to be our PPV game because of how many SEC games are scheduled that weekend vs. the South Alabama weekend. Although, with the interest Butch Jones has built and extra available timeslots for the ESPN networks since CBS doesn't have a game that week, it's possible we could get a slot on ESPNU or FSN/CSS.

The majority of the TV schedule for the first 2-3 weeks of the season should be made known soon, it's usually hashed out at the SEC Spring Meetings.

This will be the last season for the PPV games, they'll be on the SEC Network after this year.

The Austin Peay game is likely to be our PPV game because of how many SEC games are scheduled that weekend vs. the South Alabama weekend. Although, with the interest Butch Jones has built and extra available timeslots for the ESPN networks since CBS doesn't have a game that week, it's possible we could get a slot on ESPNU or FSN/CSS.

The majority of the TV schedule for the first 2-3 weeks of the season should be made known soon, it's usually hashed out at the SEC Spring Meetings.

This was the impression I got too when reading about the SECNetwork. I think they said there would be no more PPV games! Yea!!
Although I've never bought one since they're always home games & I'm there! I'd say the SECNetwork will get the Tenn vs APSU type games most of the time since they'll probably have last pick.

I would rather the South Alabama game be the PPV game. Is it possible, with 2 games scheduled for Thursday, and UGA-Clemson not being on the SEC tv package, the Austin Peay game gets a tv slot because they have a lot of time slots to fill that opening weekend?

VN Store

Back