Game Week. Be there.

NighthawkVol

Y'all know my job is to cheerlead. I got 61,000 to the Orange & White Game and 39,000 to the Open Practice (that's right...I'm taking full credit for that).

So who's going to the opener Saturday? Win #800 in program history and win #1 in the Butch Jones Era. I cannot wait! Y'all get your butts in the stands and fill Neyland to the brim.

Reactions: 5 people
I'll be watching it on a 55" while floating in my pool and having a chick bring me draft beers from my kegerator...in Florida.

Reactions: 9 people
Not sure where I'll be yet but unfortunately I won't be in Knoxville. Will definitely be watching though
GBO!

Taking my 6 year old son to his first game. Hopefully he does well, and I get to take him to more this year.

Reactions: 1 person
Driving up from Atlanta. Can't wait to see this team play now that we have a real head football coach.

I don't even know who we play the first two weeks.
the_sky_is_falling_by_tailgun2009-d3156g6.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Five are coming up from Chattanooga but this will be our first time setting up our own tailgate. Any good spots with a little bit of room that you guys recommend?

I'll be there with a bunch of guys that went to UT with me. Can't wait to tailgate!

Well not going to the games. And could only recall they are poor opponents that won't be televised out here.

1) I'll be there - can't wait. Going for CBJ's first Vol Walk, also.
2) Don't count your wins, until you've won.
3) GBO!!!

VN Store

Back