Games Everyone is Lookng Forward to This Weekend

BarrythesnoUT

Nico Era
Thread title says it all. Which games are you eager to watch this weekend outside of our game? Mine is Georgia-Clemson. I want to see the meltdown after the kitties suffer the inevitable beatdown. This is going to be much more than a 2-score game, folks.

I'm kinda looking forward to the LSU-USC game.

Should be a pretty good one.

I'm not sure Clemson/Georgia is going to be that close.

Miami and Florida is going to be interesting. Can't help but feel Miami is going to bomb again.

A&M and the Domers is probably the best game Saturday.on paper.

Still kinda wish we were playing tomorrow night. I'm a big fan of those Thursday night openers and going into the weekend with absolutely no stress about the under 1% chance we crap the bed somehow.

The 12:45 kickoff is kind of adding insult to injury. Our games are doing well to be under 4 hours so that pretty much wipes out 2 afternoon viewing windows for other games.

UNC vs Minnesota should be interesting tonight . I think Geoff Collins at DC will improve UNC’s defense, while the offense will take a step back.

NDSU vs the Colorado Primes has a lot of potential to go South, but I think the Primes win and cover .

The SEC Saturday slate of UGA, UF and most of all Texas A&M and Notre Dame. I think Elko is going to do big things at aTm.

I’ll add BC and FSU on Monday bc BC has a very capable dual threat QB that could give them problems.

It goes w/o saying that at 12:45 on Saturday there’s only one game the big tv will be on.

Definitely looking forward to the Florida-Miami game after ours. Think there may be more personal fouls than points. Those teams hate each other.

That to me is truly the most interesting game of the week. Both programs have a lot riding on that game for their seasons.

Reactions: TheBigOne10
Our game is of course a given.

Florida-Miami for sure, followed closely by USC-LSU. Those feel like season defining games for those schools.

UGA/Clemson probably won't be close....and don't really care about TAM/ND.

Reactions: LouderVol
UNC/Minnesota tonight just out of interest to see how the new DC for Carolina looks,and if the defense can adapt. May isn't there to bail the defense out anymore.

Miami/Florida to see how Napiers season starts in 2024,and if this is the beginning of the end.

A&M and Notre Dame. Looks like a good game on paper.

UT and Chattanooga to see a new Tennessee team and a new QB taking over in Nico. Last years bowl against Iowa was a good look into what Nico is capable of.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
UNC/Minnesota tonight just out of interest to see how the new DC for Carolina looks,and if the defense can adapt. May isn't there to bail the defense out anymore.

Miami/Florida to see how Napiers season starts in 2024,and if this is the beginning of the end.

A&M and Notre Dame. Looks like a good game on paper.

UT and Chattanooga to see a new Tennessee team and a new QB taking over in Nico. Last years bowl against Iowa was a good look into what Nico is capable of.
Ironically, I think your defense is going to be much improved and might have to help the offense. Geoff Collins is a good defensive coach. We’ll see what happens at QB.

Reactions: Pennheel
Ironically, I think your defense is going to be much improved and might have to help the offense. Geoff Collins is a good defensive coach. We’ll see what happens at QB.

So far,the defense is leaps and bounds better. Max Johnson is 2 of 10 with 23 yards passing going into halftime. This isn't a Howell or Maye lead offense. Hampton is carrying this team on offense. I remember Johnson struggling at LSU and A&M and it's pretty much the same so far. It's a long season...

Kind of forgot about Oklahoma playing Friday night against Temple (I think?).

Should be a good opportunity to get an advance look at the Sooners. Shouldn't be much of a contest, but curious about how their reworked line and new QB are gonna look.

So far,the defense is leaps and bounds better. Max Johnson is 2 of 10 with 23 yards passing going into halftime. This isn't a Howell or Maye lead offense. Hampton is carrying this team on offense. I remember Johnson struggling at LSU and A&M and it's pretty much the same so far. It's a long season...
Max Johnson finished with 71 yards passing and somehow got the dub.

I can see Clemson/UGA being close until the second half, then UGA's depth allows them to pull away. They suffocate people.

I think Clemson still will have offensive issues (don't think Klubnik is very good) but their defense will play well.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I can see Clemson/UGA being close until the second half, then UGA's depth allows them to pull away. They suffocate people.

I think Clemson still will have offensive issues (don't think Klubnik is very good) but their defense will play well.

If Klubnik does well against that defense then what we did was a fluke.

VN Store

Back