Garcia reinstated

Spurrier held out all he could but then realised that winning games is way more important than discipline :shades:

Maybe? I thought Spurrier was taking an "out of my hands" approach.

Hasn't he been known to be questionable on suspensions when it's an important player or he needs the win? weren't there several scenarios back in UF where players got in trouble and the response was "oh, you're suspended for the game after tennessee"

How does it erase the quarterback question mark? What has Garcia accomplished as a college qb?

I thought he was the one who, if he was playing, would be the team's starter. I'm not saying that he's any good at all, but there's usually a world of difference in starting the guy you want and having to start one of the backups

I thought he was the one who, if he was playing, would be the team's starter. I'm not saying that he's any good at all, but there's usually a world of difference in starting the guy you want and having to start one of the backups
That is more or less what I thought. What's the deal with Smelly? I thought he was going to be the man for SC.

It was only a matter of time...they didnt have a QB...everyone around here thinks he's god...he must be good

That is more or less what I thought. What's the deal with Smelly? I thought he was going to be the man for SC.

There was a reason we didn't want him. Even with Garcia, USCe is in serious trouble at QB. Where is Taneyhill when you need him?

this helps......but how much? offensively, they don't have a ton of playmakers.....they will still rely on the defense.........

and i guess so much for the disciplinary practices at SC as well......he got early reinstatement for practice? can you imagine what might have happened if he had gotten in trouble during the regular season?

VN Store

Back