Gator Bowl ticket promo discount code (tickets for $25 dollars)

butler5

Just Bought my Tickets to the Gator Bowl! , I know it's not sure yet, but pre-sale tickets are super cheap

Promo Code 24ACHS - get them for 25 dollars

Code only works for pre-sale, helps local high school football teams

I'm a life Life long Vol Fan and a Local Jacksonville high school football coach , Can't Wait to take my kids if true

how/where did you use the code for the presale? I went to the Gator Bowl site but could not figure out how to use the code.

Reactions: NATHAN05
I see the tickets are in the 2nd level. Did you get assigned specific tickets? If so, what row were they on?
Row L , i think second level is good seats for 25 dollars , I went a couple years ago when we played Indiana and sat in the 3rd deck for 50 so I'm happy with these , as long as we play in the game

The code only works for pre-sale, just be aware

Yes as far as I can tell , but don't qoute me, I'm just sharing the info I was given

I did buy my tickets cause it was worth it to me , since I live in Jacksonville
Worst case scenario you go watch a bowl game. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: butler5
good find.

still think it's probably worth it. I'd say there's about a 40% chance we go to Gator Bowl. Those Tix face value would probably go for $100-ish. .40 x $100 = $40, which is more than $25. #analytics

These tickets are $50 face value at the moment through Ticketmaster. To purchase 2 on Ticketmaster would currently cost you $127 with their fees. To purchase 2 tickets on this deal is $58. It would save you $69. But there is also a chance you spend $58 on tickets that are never used.

Have any of you who bought these been able to sell them? If so, how did you advertise them? I'm not having much luck looking at Clemson or Kentucky message boards.

Have any of you who bought these been able to sell them? If so, how did you advertise them? I'm not having much luck looking at Clemson or Kentucky message boards.

Probably a tough sell. I don't think Clemson fans will get too excited about traveling for this one, and it's basketball season in Kentucky. If you only spent $25 each on them, maybe consider donating them?

Reactions: Other_Guy
I was able to sell mine , but I sold them for what I paid for them minus the tax , $25 a peice . I just posted them on my Facebook, I use to live in SC , so had some Clemson fans buy them. I bought them knowing it could change and was worth the risk. I Live In Jacksonville so it was worth the chance. Unfortunately I will not be buying Orange Bowl Tickets as I'm not Fighting Orlando Traffic on New Years Eve! I-4 is bad enough on a regular day.

I was able to sell mine , but I sold them for what I paid for them minus the tax , $25 a peice . I just posted them on my Facebook, I use to live in SC , so had some Clemson fans buy them. I bought them knowing it could change and was worth the risk. I Live In Jacksonville so it was worth the chance. Unfortunately I will not be buying Orange Bowl Tickets as I'm not Fighting Orlando Traffic on New Years Eve! I-4 is bad enough on a regular day.
We arenā€™t in the Orange Bowl.

Reactions: vols40
If you know anyone in Jacksonville that would be interested, I have 4. I am not looking to make any profit. Just looking to get what I can, open to any offers. 931-529-2294

VN Store

Back