Gators' Ingram Out For Season

Sorry. Many posters don't frequent the other board and I thought that this was big enough news to post on the main site. Big blow to UF.

Mods can move if desired.

It's not cool to enjoy something like this even when its a rival. And I would care less but this guy could've cashed in and went pro last year. Very unfortunate and I wish him the best in rehabbing. But, SUCKS for the gators.

I hate it for the guy, but he killed us last year. I'm not happy he's hurt, but that we don't have to worry about him too!

Sorry, my tears are like my heart ORANGE. Never like to hear of a kid getting hurt, don't celebrate it, but I will save my consternation for those who wear the ORANGE T on their helmet. GO VOLS

CI gave up a top three round draft spot to play another year. Sad.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Sorry. Many posters don't frequent the other board and I thought that this was big enough news to post on the main site. Big blow to UF.

Mods can move if desired.

No apologies necessary.

I don't go to the NCAA board, so I'm glad that info is here. And I find it very relevant to the Vols... removing a key weapon from our biggest nemsis is news in my book.

It's tough, and we all hate it badly when it happens to a kid who loves his school enough to delay NFL money to return for his senior year. However injuries do happen because it's part of a game played by giants. For Vol fans, it was Justin Harrell (D.T.-2006). Maybe we fans should consider this when a kid does decide to leave early. Maybe, the kid who leaves early has different priorities and situations than the ones that we share as fans. We all wish the best for CI!:rock2:

Ingram is an absolute freak, and florida will miss that much of a threat, as he was basically another dominant receiver.. But they also have hernandez.

Shoot, let C Newton play and put Tebow at tight end.

We'll be okay as a team. Its a loss but one we can apparently weather. I just feel bad for him. Hopefully he had a good insurance policy in place.

We'll be okay as a team. Its a loss but one we can apparently weather. I just feel bad for him. Hopefully he had a good insurance policy in place.

Well, he should be able to rehab back to 100% after surgery, and I'm sure that the NFL will appreciate his worth based on past performance. He may have to work a little bit at the Combine, but he'll be OK.

well actually this is a blessing for the gators, because now they can put Mulletbot X9506 in as starting wide receiver.

he's a recruit they picked up from Cape Canaveral.

He is 13 ft tall, runs a mile in 2 seconds, can score 3 touchdowns at once, and can cut the field's turf as he runs.

also, he can turn would be defenders into piles of ash by simply looking at them.

His battery life is 9 years, and he needs his oil changed only once every 45,000 miles.

Go gators!

well actually this is a blessing for the gators, because now they can put Mulletbot X9506 in as starting wide receiver.

He is 13 ft tall, runs a mile in 2 seconds, can score 3 touchdowns at once, and can cut the field's turf as he runs.

also, he can turn would be defenders into piles of ash by simply looking at them.

His battery life is 9 years, and he needs his oil changed only once every 45,000 miles.

Go gators!

What the heck are you talking about?

What the heck are you talking about?

haha.

I'm making a joke about how everytime something bad happens to a Florida player, they always come back with some way to sugar coat it...

you know, well actually... losing "insert name" was a good thing, because now we can play this other kid who "insert stats and braggging here"

I like to call this Gainesville sugar coating and I've been laughing at it for years.

it's actually a constant inside joke with me and my buddies.

Yeah I understand that. Alot of UF fans are already saying that, despite the fact that CI was a player, Hernandez will be that much better from day 1. That's funny since Ingram was a 1st team All SEC player and one of the best 3 TEs in the country. It also makes it very hard for UF to run 2 tights since, other than Hernandez and Casey, they are pretty bare at TE.

Go gators!

There can only be one superman, and tebow is already on their roster.

Which is why I don't get mad or upset when these guys leave the college game for an early pay day. These guys have to strike while the iron is hot, or else risk this.

He was crucial in the spread option attack. He is a great blocking and receiving TE.

VN Store

Back