GBO definition required for VoL card?

VolMax

My childhood friend BJ texted "Go Vols" to me after the game last night. I replied "GBO" and she said "what's that mean?".

She grew up a Vol fan in 'Nooga and moved to NC where she has been for the last 30 years or so.

My question is should she forced to give up her Vol card for not knowing what GBO means?

She's a pretty hot realtor in Charlotte and a Panthers (Scam) fan, yet sill claims a Vol card. I need some input here. I would hate to have to post pics of her to draw interest, but I wouldn't put it past me.

Thoughts?

My childhood friend BJ texted "Go Vols" to me after the game last night. I replied "GBO" and she said "what's that mean?".

She grew up a Vol fan in 'Nooga and moved to NC where she has been for the last 30 years or so.

My question is should she forced to give up her Vol card for not knowing what GBO means?

She's a pretty hot realtor in Charlotte and a Panthers (Scam) fan, yet sill claims a Vol card. I need some input here. I would hate to have to post pics of her to draw interest, but I wouldn't put it past me.

Thoughts?

Since she's hot ( I'm taking your word on this) ....no.

Vol for life and all of that stuff.

The abbreviated GBO is a more recent phenomenon in Vol lore and mostly only known to peope that post/read messageboards. I would cut her some slack.

Now if you had typed out GO BIG ORANGE and she didnt get it then she might have to turn it in.

Here she is. Her daughter is a 'cock, btw.

volmax-albums-great+sports+photos-picture4997-bj.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I thought you said she was a Tennessee fan. That shirt clearly says "ennessee ols".

Reactions: 4 people
I don't think you'll have to worry about being Facebook friends with her once she finds out that her picture is on here

I told her I already screen captured plenty of pics from FB before she could unfriend me. I posted the link to this thread on her wall and she called me laughing 20 minutes later.

She's game, pile on guys!

More pics to follow...

Last edited:
Been a vol fan all my life but I was not familiar with the specific acronyms GBO or VFL until I joined this forum. You just don't normally see those written on garments, products, the sports news, or when watching the games.

I told her I already screen captured plenty of pics from FB before she could unfriendly me. I posted the link to this thread on her wall and she called me laughing 20 minutes later.

More pics to follow...
She can't be all that happy with you posting boob shots. :p There's an old saying of the ladies "my face is up here". :naughty:

you should have said GBO VFL, just to really confuse her with message board jargon

I told her I already screen captured plenty of pics from FB before she could unfriend me. I posted the link to this thread on her wall and she called me laughing 20 minutes later.

More pics to follow...

when's she joining

Thoughts?

If she is your friend perhaps she isn't that smart...

Jk:salute:

VN Store

Back