General admission/Standing Room Question

OrngeJuiceJones

Do they still offer those tickets this season? Also, there's steel bleacher seats they've set down at the end of the first base line, can anyone sit there?

Do they still offer those tickets this season? Also, there's steel bleacher seats they've set down at the end of the first base line, can anyone sit there?

I don’t think they sale walk up tickets anymore, but the “Tix for Sale or Free” thread usually can get ya there. It’s at the top of the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
I don’t think they sale walk up tickets anymore, but the “Tix for Sale or Free” thread usually can get ya there. It’s at the top of the forum.
Ive seen that, and still wondering about those steel bleachers at the end of the first base line... Wonder if that's for overflow standing room? Students?

Ive seen that, and still wondering about those steel bleachers at the end of the first base line... Wonder if that's for overflow standing room? Students?

If yer talking about the bleachers near SRO, I’d say anyone can sit there.

My understanding is the steel bleachers by the hitting facility are used for a different group each ball game. One game it was the football team, one it was a fraternity, and another. It was for a different group on campus. I do not think anyone else can sit there but I may be wrong. I have not seen any adults or children sitting there. I know the long-term plan is that is where the students section will be

I don’t know about the steel seats at field level (see Preachers post above for info on those), but there was a line set of steel bleachers near the end of SRO, at the concession area overlooking the bullpen, that was open for the taking this weekend. It is just set back a bit from the rail, so you are looking past all the “standers.”

I don’t know about the steel seats at field level (see Preachers post above for info on those), but there was a line set of steel bleachers near the end of SRO, at the concession area overlooking the bullpen, that was open for the taking this weekend. It is just set back a bit from the rail, so you are looking past all the “standers.”
These steel bleachers are at field level.

Reactions: Ritzwatch
The ones at field level are for students, special groups I think this year. Next year they will be all the way to the top and will be for student section. I am told you will have to be a student to get into that section on top and bottom next year. They are really pushing to fill that entire section with students for home games next year.

VN Store

Back