Geno Auriemma is stealing money

"We believe that Geno Auriemma is the finest women's basketball coach in the country," UConn athletic director Jeff Hathaway said in a statement Wednesday. "He has brought great pride and honor to our institution for over two decades."

funny. the number of banners hanging in his gym compared to the number of banners hanging in our gym would indicate otherwise.

if he's the number one reason UCONN women's basketball is so successful both on the court and financially, i see no reason why he shouldn't be getting a good share of the financial gains. Just because a certain troll on here doesn't like women's basketball doesn't mean he should suffer.

if he's the number one reason UCONN women's basketball is so successful both on the court and financially, i see no reason why he shouldn't be getting a good share of the financial gains. Just because a certain troll on here doesn't like women's basketball doesn't mean he should suffer.

Suffer? He was making over a million dollars?

BTW, I've never said I didn't like women's basketball. But I have stated that it is different than men's basketball. The revenue is different.

And in terms of his market value, the market value for Geno is not $1.8 million. How many schools were after him and offering $1.8 million for him to coach their women's basketball team?

VN Store

Back