Georgia mom shoots up school bus carrying children

AshG

Easy target
UPDATE: Woman arrested after she opened fire at bus full of elementary school children, police say

The mom was arrested but has not been identified; she lives on the road where the shooting happened.

The mother of one of four elementary school students who was on the bus said that she heard around a dozen gunshots around 7:15 a.m. Monday. Her 5-year-old daughter said the driver yelled for the kids to duck down as she kept driving them to school, where she knew they would be safe. The driver sustained injuries to her hands from broken glass.

Jesus. No kids hurt, shooter arrested. No motive released at this time. Only 4 kids on board at the time. Very lucky.

UPDATE: Woman arrested after she opened fire at bus full of elementary school children, police say

The mom was arrested but has not been identified; she lives on the road where the shooting happened.

The mother of one of four elementary school students who was on the bus said that she heard around a dozen gunshots around 7:15 a.m. Monday. Her 5-year-old daughter said the driver yelled for the kids to duck down as she kept driving them to school, where she knew they would be safe. The driver sustained injuries to her hands from broken glass.

Here, I’ll help you out with a mugshot of the MAGA white nationalist terrorist they arrested. I’ll bet she’ll say some kids were calling her child racist names, yelling this is MAGA country, and putting nooses around their neck.

888439D2-82B7-4F46-8589-4F8D772E3298.png

Here, I’ll help you out with a mugshot of the MAGA white nationalist terrorist they arrested. I’ll bet she’ll say some kids were calling her child racist names, yelling this is MAGA country, and putting nooses around their neck.

View attachment 454228

They'll say she was having a bad day, promise she'll never do it again and release her...

This reminds me of a story I heard from around Unadilla, Georgia. Good friend of mine was a HS student and handling the open and closing of the doors for the driver, who apparently was picking on the kids from one family for some reason. Next morning, Momma was there with the kids and walked up to the door with her hands folded up in her dress. She looked the driver up and down as her kids got on, but didn't say anything and the bus drove off. The driver commented on how odd it was she had walked up to the door like that. My friend asked him if he really didn't know and added that she had a pistol folded up in her dress and that he might want to consider not picking on her kids anymore. This would have been in the 40s and apparently there were no further problems.

Reactions: davethevol and tbh

View attachment 454228
I've seen this story, and was curious if @evillawyer or @lawgator1 was going to start a thread. You know, because it involved a gun, and shooting at kids. I wonder why you two didn't start a thread?

View attachment 454228
Just curious, is she an Ultra Maga? I've heard our president say that "ultra maga's" are the biggest threat to our country in the modern era.

Why wasn't her name in the article?

Reactions: BreatheUT

View attachment 454228
LOL, nevermind. Just what I suspected.

Probably named Keisha or Shaniqua.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I’m laying odds the shooter and the bus driver know each other. That article was just chock full of holes.

View attachment 454228
Not surprised by this considering the way I see these folks treat their kids normally in public.

It’s amazing to me that in the late 80s still , I had no problems driving to school with a rifle in the gun rack or with it laying on the passenger side with the barrel pointing in the floorboard, locking my doors and walking into school . There was no cameras, no cops , I wasn’t the only one by no means and there was no such thing as anybody you knew shooting up a bus , a school or kids .. it was unimaginable.

VN Store

Back