Georgia Southern gets a good transfer

GA Southern is just up the road from where I used to live. Alot of my buddies went there. They are a really good D-II team. My HS played Statesboro and was usually beaten down pretty handily, they have a pretty good team too.

Chris Hatcher has mastered the art of luring in disgruntled Division 1A Quarterbacks to come play for him and throw for a bazillion yards.

Chris Hatcher has mastered the art of luring in disgruntled Division 1A Quarterbacks to come play for him and throw for a bazillion yards.

Your Trapper Keeper says "I
images
Chris Hatcher" doesn't it?

GA Southern is just up the road from where I used to live. Alot of my buddies went there. They are a really good D-II team. My HS played Statesboro and was usually beaten down pretty handily, they have a pretty good team too.

Georgia Southern is not D-II. And to think I thought it was only UGA fans that made this "mistake" to put down the Eagles. Yes I graduated from there and got sick and tired of all the Georgia crap on campus and how they always called it D-II football. Go ask Michigan about D-II football.

Take a deep breath. A lot of people make the mistake of calling the old Division 1AA "Division II". It's not a put down.

Georgia Southern is not D-II. And to think I thought it was only UGA fans that made this "mistake" to put down the Eagles. Yes I graduated from there and got sick and tired of all the Georgia crap on campus and how they always called it D-II football. Go ask Michigan about D-II football.

Holy crap dude chill out. :blink:

A simple "GSU is not DII" would have worked. Good grief

Why would you do that?

So wait... was he waiting out on the corner shaking his a$$ and hustling up tricks? :eek:hmy:

Don't know, the article doesn't specify and leaves you wondering that very thing. How bizarre. He was prolly hooker lookin and got busted.

One of my troops was arrested while hooker lookin when they stopped to talk, she leaned on the window and the police showed up. She dropped the crack pipe in his car and said it was his, tried to tell the cops he was trying to sell her drugs. LOL, yeah, he didn't last long in the Air Force.

VN Store

Back