Georgia Weekend Shaping Up To Be Huge For Hoops Recruiting.

wow. those are big names. i think we have the inside track on all 3 of these guys, especially if we compete against UGA.

Woolridge and Williams come on down. Singleton pay attention on the visit and make sure you leave realizing what you will be missing out on. Good luck playing for FSU.

Speaking of FSU, does their recent academic scandal hurt them at all? Maybe it helps us with Singleton?

I don't want help with Singleton. I hope we land Woolridge and leave Singleton to be some other teams problem to deal with.

I may be wrong, but I think he is talking about UT vs UGA football.
you misunderstood my post.

i meant that if our football team competes and plays a close game with UGA, then the bball recruits will have a better time at the game. and consequently a slightly better visit and a better overall impression of UT.

it would not surprise me to see us to take both chris and renaldo because of duke crews... Just in case of course

We need a PG in this class. Taking all three of those guys would preclude that. So, I don't think we'll take both Singleton and Woolridge.

Thats not a very positive gut feeling. I mean, come on, none of this weekend's visitors? I think we are actually in very good shape with Elliot Williams. I know it is certainly not something that can be expected with the history of UT basketball. But, I really think we sign him.

VN Store

Back