Gerald Williams

He's in JC in San Fran. Has to bring his grades up this sem. and he gets one more shot at the ACT Feb. 6 to get in this summer

I have a good feeling he will get the grade this time. I know he got it before, but I only hope that the Clearinghouse will actually accept it this time.

He is correct. He is at the same JC that O'Neal just came from. He has an appeal in place that would allow him to come to Knoxville over the summer. If that appeal fails, then he is going to remain at San Francisco JC for one year and will be eligible to get to Knoxville in January of '08 if everything works out.

he can have all the eligibility in the world if he never makes it on campus.

He'll be the defensive line version of Chris Weinke. Let's get that Heisman campaign going.

He'll be the defensive line version of Chris Weinke. Let's get that Heisman campaign going.

At least he boosts our recruiting rankings each year. For the 16th year in a row he gives us a 4-star or 5-star just depends on which year you go off of.

I think he originally was suppose to come in w/ Leonard Little and play opposite end right? Maybe by the time Little's grandkids get to UT he will have qualified.

At least he boosts our recruiting rankings each year. For the 16th year in a row he gives us a 4-star or 5-star just depends on which year you go off of.

I think he originally was suppose to come in w/ Leonard Little and play opposite end right? Maybe by the time Little's grandkids get to UT he will have qualified.
thats f'd up dude. that is not funny at all.

I really don't know if he comes to UT after JUCO if he can't make it in for the 07' season. He would be 3 years removed from HS and, if he does good in JUCO, he could go straight to the NFL. If he comes to UT, he may not stay more than 1 or 2 years.

I really don't know if he comes to UT after JUCO if he can't make it in for the 07' season. He would be 3 years removed from HS and, if he does good in JUCO, he could go straight to the NFL. If he comes to UT, he may not stay more than 1 or 2 years.

Remember Brent Schaeffer; the SEC is a little more difficult than the JC ranks.

VN Store

Back