German Farmers Protest

VolinWayne

I'm not seeing a lot of news coverage of the German farmers protesting similar to what the Canadian truckers did. There's probably a reason for the lack of coverage.

The German government wants to cut funding to agriculture. But now they've made even more enemies.

Truckers, craftsmen, and hunters are joining farmers in protest against the globalist plot to control the food supply.

As Eva Vlaardingerbroek reported, one farmer said:

“We’re sick of the lies. We’ve been here for generations, we work 24/7, we’re the people who put food on your plates! We are all united in getting rid of the politicians who are trying to get rid of us!”

The German government wants to cut funding to agriculture.
There's probably a reason for the lack of coverage.
No-one-cares GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The french farmers have been spraying some government buildings with feces. haven't heard much about that one either.

Just do away with all subsidies and price controls and let agriculture be a free market.
Agreed. I always tell my farmer buddies that complain about a bad year that at least their industry is subsidized. When I have a bad year I don’t have any help, or crop insurance.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
time for productive citizens to shut it down and demand these globalists be removed from power. Not those worthless unproductive leech protests.

10,000 Expected at Tractor Protest Against German Government as Truckers Join Rebels​

1705372386626.png

Monday is to be the biggest day yet for German anti-government protesters as thousands of tractors and now truckers are expected in Berlin as the workers who keep society fed and clothed push back against the green agenda.

German Police attempted to limit the impact of a huge protest against the coalition government’s anti-agriculture policies on Monday, saying they had set a hard limit on the number of vehicles permitted to attend. Officers on the outskirts of the city have been stopping muckspreaders and turning them around, preventing tractors towing loads of manure from entering Berlin, reports the Berliner Morgenpost.

VN Store

Back