Get a hold of yourselves!

VOLumeS

Go Yankees!
Everyone knew this was a LONG shot but the minute you see us getting torched you guys are ready to fire a 1st year coach! Even if he went for it and didn't get it you ALL would have his head! Give the man his time Oregon is probably the fastest team EVER get behind your coach or get a new team!

Reactions: 20 people
Call the frat houses during halftime and see if they have any quarterbacks that might be available for the remainder of the year.

Reactions: 2 people
What you don't get, OP, is that today's game is revealing that we have the dumbest fanbase in America. Period.

Reactions: 11 people
Losing is one thing, laying down is another. Bland play calling, no imagination on offensive play calling, hand of left hand off right punt will not keep you in the game. This almost video football. You had nothing to lose play like like it coach like it.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm holding myself as I type

al_bundy.jpg

It's hard trying to explain that to some of the people we got on here.

does anyone honestly think with any other coach or any gameplan that the result would be different? we are outmanned. nothing can change that.

Regardless of a potential/probable loss, Coach Jones is a great coach. We just need more time to develop.

What you don't get, OP, is that today's game is revealing that we have the dumbest fanbase in America. Period.

I normally wouldn't agree with you fade, I am as optimistic as they come. However, the comments I read are appalling. Some of you are so quick to turn on the team and the coaches it is sickening. So we are playing the #2 team in the country at home. What did you realistically expect? I guess I should stop here, discussing logic with some of you is like talking to a brick wall.

Reactions: 6 people
does anyone honestly think with any other coach or any gameplan that the result would be different? we are outmanned. nothing can change that.

This! We have our coach and he's going to be a great one. But for now it is what it is, we are outmanned plain and simple.

But regardless of win or lose..... Worley is not a QB that can get us there. He can't make consistent completions, and is only good at handing off.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back