GET UP VolNation...IT"S GAMEDAY!!!

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!

GWSDs_SWIAATu9B
GWSCq1MWgAAJ_MB

Last edited:
I have been up for 6 hours (we are 5 hours ahead of you guys). Here is GAMEDAY IN LONDON

Up to 4:44pm (GMT) spend the day doing everything to distract myself, trying to stay calm as I know tonight the old "jam tart" is in for a stressful time.

4:44pm put my Tennessee T-Shirt on.

4:45pm start listening to The Vol Network to get the latest team news, I know Bob Kesling gets differing opinions on Volnation but my heart sings when I hear his voice as well as the intro music. Its football time in Tennessee.

5;30pm arrange a table of biscuits, chocolate, yoghout, corn flakes and Pepsi to consume during the match. I will be a complete nervous wreak for the next 3 hours and going to "munchy city" sort of helps

5:43pm comfort break

5.44pm try to access the match on the TV, if not it is back to The Vol Network for commentary at least, I also download the Live Stats form UT Sports on the computer.

7:15pm its now half time and I need to lower my blood pressure , so I go out into the dark and lock the car on the drive and during this I try to assess more accurately what has happened in the 1st half and what needs to happen in the 2nd half.

7:29pm comfort break

9:15pm The final whistle has been blown so its back to The Vol Network for all the interviews and opinions on tonight's game.

10:15pm off to bed whilst reviewing in my head what I want to write in a match report tomorrow morning.

7 days later - Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

GO VOLS

Last edited:
I have been up for 6 hours (we are 5 hours ahead of you guys). Here is GAMEDAY IN LONDON

Up to 4:44pm (GMT) spend the day doing everything to distract myself, trying to stay calm as I know tonight the old "jam tart" is in for a stressful time.

4:45pm start listening to The Vol Network to get the latest team news, I know Bob Kesling gets differing opinions on Volnation but my heart sings when I hear his voice as well as the intro music. Its football time in Tennessee.

5;30pm arrange a table of biscuits, chocolate, yoghout, corn flakes and Pepsi to consume during the match. I will be a complete nervous wreak for the next 3 hours and going to "munchy city" sort of helps

5.44pm try to access the match on the TV, if not it is back to The Vol Network for commentary at least, I also download the Live Stats form UT Sports on the computer.

7:15pm its now half time and I need to lower my blood pressure , so I go out into the dark and lock the car on the drive and during this I try to assess more accurately what has happened in the 1st half and what needs to happen in the 2nd half.

9:15pm The final whistle has been blown so its back to The Vol Network for all the interviews and opinions on tonight's game.

10:15pm off to bed whilst reviewing in my head what I want to write in a match report tomorrow morning.

GO VOLS

The schedule gonna be terrible for you next week with a 7:30 ET start…

I have to say my friend as the VOLS have gotten much better, I think you are in for a lot of late night games in years to come.

GO VOLS
We expect a Vol club established over there with you and Onis Konanbanny's family as charter members.

Reactions: London Vol
The schedule gonna be terrible for you next week with a 7:30 ET start…

I have to say my friend as the VOLS have gotten much better, I think you are in for a lot of late night games in years to come.

Oh Yes, Ive already clocked it. 30 minutes past midnight is the start time, so I`ll be lucky for the final whistle before 4:00am and bed 5:00am to 5:30am. Beating NC State like a drum, I cant wait:)

GO VOLS
GREAT to see a post from you, Sir! I wanna HEAR YOU SCREAMING FROM THERE TODAY!!!!

VN Store

Back