Get you a coach that loves his players like Heupel...

I’m so thankful we have Heupel leading this program into its next great chapter in history. He is all Vol and a perfect match for our fanbase’s personality.

I just had a thought after reading this comment: I would genuinely enjoy hanging out with any of TN’s marquee sports coaches. None of them come off as fake or weird to me. Barnes, Vitello, Heupel, even Caldwell seem like people who just know their job inside and out and don’t act like fools to manipulate people.

Ironically, on the VQ podcast, they chuckled about Heup supposedly getting heated in the locker room at halftime.

I think he’s the right amount of everything. He clearly loves his players, but at the same time isn't afraid to hold people accountable and show passion and maybe even some tough love if its needed.

I just had a thought after reading this comment: I would genuinely enjoy hanging out with any of TN’s marquee sports coaches. None of them come off as fake or weird to me. Barnes, Vitello, Heupel, even Caldwell seem like people who just know their job inside and out and don’t act like fools to manipulate people.
Only one that seems a little weird is Danny White, he is the best thing that has happened to Vol Athletics in awhile. He may not have hired two of the coaches you have mention, but the AD and staff are running a very tight family ship. Years of outside influencers with money calling the shots are gone or deadly quite. Ripped off the bandaid and the wounds are healing.

Only one that seems a little weird is Danny White, he is the best thing that has happened to Vol Athletics in awhile. He may not have hired two of the coaches you have mention, but the AD and staff are running a very tight family ship. Years of outside influencers with money calling the shots are gone or deadly quite. Ripped off the bandaid and the wounds are healing.

UT finally has excellent leadership. All the way from the Chancellor at the top and all the way through.

I believe it’s just getting started, and we currently have natty competitive programs in Football, M Basketball, Baseball and Softball. And I have high hopes that W Basketball will be back in it’s rightful place in the near future.

And, I also expect to see the University elevate on the academic side.

I think he’s the right amount of everything. He clearly loves his players, but at the same time isn't afraid to hold people accountable and show passion and maybe even some tough love if its needed.
That’s exactly why he led Oklahoma to a national championship as their QB. True leaders make people better than they otherwise might be.

IMG_5612.gif

I don't know how many of you watched the NIU-ND game, but I enjoyed seeing the NIU just be overcome with emotion because of how proud he was of his guys. It is refreshing when you see a genuine person who does what they do for the right reasons, not just money or fame. I genuinely believe Heupel is one of those guys who loves the kids who play for him. I imagine that it is a really great time to be a player at Tennessee. And you can tell by the type of kids we bring in what kind of culture we have built. Good kids want to play here.

A thought just crossed my mind. Barion Brown would have been nice to return punts.

Didn’t buy the Heup. Bought into the Stoop.

A thought just crossed my mind. Barion Brown would have been nice to return punts.

Didn’t buy the Heup. Bought into the Stoop.

Tennessee and Bama both passed on him which is why he ended up at Kentucky.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Damn proud to have coach Heupel lead THE BIG ORANGE into battle!
May very well be the best coach we’ve had since General Neyland…….. GB🍊!

I would like to hang out with Caldwell! 😁

Reactions: EZE

VN Store

Back