getting excited

to see the basevols come out and show what what in 24

Me too! One of the cool things about college baseball, in a general way, is there’s gonna be some new faces. LNS is getting a makeover for the better I think. I always try to hang in there when basketball season is happening, but yeah, I start looking forward to baseball about the time Thanksgiving comes around.

GBO!!!

The pitching staff is what I'm anxious to watch. Who makes a move and how the roles shake out.
JMO, it may be one of the less dominant staff’s we’ve had in a few years however the number of quality good arms are there. We may give up a few more runs from time to time however the offense may be one of the best we’ve had, ever.

JMO, it may be one of the less dominant staff’s we’ve had in a few years however the number of quality good arms are there. We may give up a few more runs from time to time however the offense may be one of the best we’ve had, ever.

As of today, who would be your guess for starting rotation, relievers, closer?

We all know you prefer small ball.
Good to hear from you NorCal.
I was thinking about you the other day. My wife did the impossible and you are one of a few that would appreciate it. She got a call first thing Christmas eve morning. Said she had to run an errand and came back with this.

Pappy.jpg

I was thinking about you the other day. My wife did the impossible and you are one of a few that would appreciate it. She got a call first thing Christmas eve morning. Said she had to run an errand and came back with this.

View attachment 605106
Damn, nice txbo.

Hope all is well, but it certainly appears to be.

We should just go ahead and AirBnB a house now.

Here's a historic home/inn that we could rent out for the entire College World Series 6/14 - 6/24

$21,660.00 plus taxes

2.9 miles from stadium / 2.7 miles by foot.

9 bedrooms
10 beds
10 baths

Here's a historic home/inn that we could rent out for the entire College World Series 6/14 - 6/24

$21,660.00 plus taxes

2.9 miles from stadium / 2.7 miles by foot.

9 bedrooms
10 beds
10 baths

Only $2500 per person 😬

View attachment 605106
Divorce that woman so I can marry her. What a Christmas you had! My word what a haul.

Divorce that woman so I can marry her. What a Christmas you had! My word what a haul.
She's developed quite a network. If there's a nice bottle of bourbon in the Houston area, she knows about it. It's become a game for her. Frankly, I don't know of anywhere that will allow one person to buy 3 bottles of Van Winkle.

View attachment 605106
That’s impressive! Did she have an “in” at Specs or something?

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
This team will have the most dominant pitching staff in the country, as well as the most dominant offense in the history of baseball. I'll be surprised if Tennessee loses a game.

VN Store

Back