Girls of Georgia

ReadCT

Workin' Like Heck
It is time. #WGWTFA... and ogle their women.

1fd1ab643d1768f0e5a1e453118c90a7--georgia-girls-college-girls.jpg

dec80b3bd0b214e9bd28520ca0acbeb3.jpg

attachment.php

Reactions: 5 people
In before someone posts that grotesque picture of the bodybuilding cheerleader.

Full disclosure In 2004 I got student lottery tickets for the game in Athens. Their football team wasn't the only that got ****ed that weekend. Is there a bigger insult to UGA students than me coming down to their school watching us ruin their season and I bang one of their coeds? What a time to be alive.

Reactions: 3 people
Annual favorite

There's my old gem..... I believe I caught a lot of hell a couple of years ago from a female poster over this one. .... thankfully another poster came to my defense and pointed out that Smokey is looking st her leg and not sniffing the goods.

Who would have thought we'd have two pages for UGA and like 6 for Indiana State...lol

Who would have thought we'd have two pages for UGA and like 6 for Indiana State...lol

We're used to UGA. She's like the hot girl you saw every day in algebra class. Hot, yes, but still becomes part of the background.

Indiana State was like going on vacation to the beach and seeing all sorts of new hotness.

I’m disappointed The Ron Mexico didn’t bring REAL woman of Georgia to the thread.

VN Store

Back