Girls of Kentucky 2022

ReadCT

Workin' Like Heck
39cefe8bbba978fd15e894391ac77b00.jpg

xT1U0Zpi7m2Y_Pg44N2Ir9BdwoJXajBDmIbiXCdICgY.jpg

iOrYDRYl.png

As someone born in Kentucky, most girls up in the hollar didn't look like that 🀣. I do have some good looking cousins though πŸ‘€πŸ€£

This is what @Proud Army Wife posted in the Kentucky thread 3 years ago.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Funny. I was imagining something more like this.

A more appropriate name would probably be β€œGirls of Lexington” because once you get outside of Fayette County, the talent level nose dies into junkies and crazy horse girls.

A more appropriate name would probably be β€œGirls of Lexington” because once you get outside of Fayette County, the talent level nose dies into junkies and crazy horse girls.
Not always, just mostly 🀣. Maci Morris is from where I'm from, like a mile from my parents house. I think she's one of the prettiest girls I've seen on any sports team anywhere, she's gorgeous. I just never make comments, because everyone there knows everyone 🀣

Not always, just mostly 🀣. Maci Morris is from where I'm from, like a mile from my parents house. I think she's one of the prettiest girls I've seen on any sports team anywhere, she's gorgeous. I just never make comments, because everyone there knows everyone 🀣

I'm sticking by my belief that there are beauties most everywhere. More in places that have bigger populations, but they can still be found here and there.

VN Store

Back