Girls of Texas A&M

Plano Vol

I'm afraid A&M is looking forward to the weekend in Knoxville

mMuzdqx.gif

Forgive my musical ignorance (I'm a classic rock/classic metal fan), but isn't there a well-known country song specifically identifying the virtues of Texas women?

image-582-232x350.png

One of the first women formally admitted to Texas A&M 50 years ago, Dr. Sallie V. Sheppard, who subsequently taught at the university for 20 years and became the first woman to hold a top-tier administrative position there, has joined with her husband, Dr. Leland Blank, also a prominent former member of the Texas A&M faculty and staff, to establish one of the institution’s prestigious President’s Endowed Scholarships, funded by a $100,000 gift.

DF13FFB7-4B31-418B-853C-D5415FEDA3BF.jpegNandini BhattacharyaProfessor of English, Affiliated Professor of Africana Studies, Affiliated Professor of Women's and Gender Studies
  • Africana Studies
  • English
  • Women's and Gender Studies

Reactions: C/O and Rockvegas
Tiffany Dowell Lashmet

About Dr. Lashmet:
Tiffany’s focus is on providing legal information to Texans involved in the agricultural industry. Her primary focus includes landowner liability, agricultural leases, water law, estate planning, eminent domain, and Right to Farm issues.

Tiffany Dowell Lashmet

About Dr. Lashmet:
Tiffany’s focus is on providing legal information to Texans involved in the agricultural industry. Her primary focus includes landowner liability, agricultural leases, water law, estate planning, eminent domain, and Right to Farm issues.
I bet she doesn't vote with the Gender studies group

VN Store

Back