Glad We Don’t Have this Guy

UT97Vol

I don’t think this type of personality type and style works in the 2020s and won’t be surprised if LSU is in the market within a couple of years.

Really happy with the ambassadors we currently have with our coaches and positive energy they bring to the entire VFL community and campus.

Kelly looked like a coach that was already defeated before that game was over last night late in the fourth. That negative body language can’t be good for his team.

Reactions: Volfan1000
I have coached at several different levels, and it can be super emotional when it comes down to a failure of a skill taught before you even begin the first practice.

I don’t think this type of personality type and style works in the 2020s and won’t be surprised if LSU is in the market within a couple of years.

Really happy with the ambassadors we currently have with our coaches and positive energy they bring to the entire VFL community and campus.

Kelly pulled a Peterson.

He slammed his hand down in frustration during a Tennessee basketball game on the press table.

I can understand being aggravated with a loss and sometimes something inanimate needs to be hit, kicked or thrown but in the moment not later in the press conference.

As the girl on the plane said, “that f***** is not real” - Kelly always seems like he is putting on a show or an act.

Butch Sr. misses Notre Dame. Sure, he would have lost to USC at the end of the year, but he would also have 10 wins against the worst teams in FBS. At LSU he gets to try to salvage a playoff run in the SEC.

VN Store

Back