Glad we don't need a new football coach

What if UF goes after Art Briles?

Kiffin or Golesh would both be the nightmare scenario at Florida. Gruden doesn’t really scare me.
Saw in another thread, or maybe on ESPN or CBS, there is a 'source' in Florida that says if they move on from Napier they will be looking for a "proven, winning, Power Conference" coach.
Does that leave Golesh out? - I hope so as I think Golesh with Florida's resources would be a juggernaut.
Does that leave art Briles out? - not sure that it does, but if folks look past his history he would be tough to beat.
Kiffin ticks all the boxes, question is would he leave Ole Miss where winning 9 or 10 a year keeps youemployed for a very long time.

Both versions of Grumors were fun, but the first round was really crazy. People were posting exclamation points to show they heard something.

It’s all smokescreeny and whatnot.

Saw in another thread, or maybe on ESPN or CBS, there is a 'source' in Florida that says if they move on from Napier they will be looking for a "proven, winning, Power Conference" coach.
Does that leave Golesh out? - I hope so as I think Golesh with Florida's resources would be a juggernaut.
Does that leave art Briles out? - not sure that it does, but if folks look past his history he would be tough to beat.
Kiffin ticks all the boxes, question is would he leave Ole Miss where winning 9 or 10 a year keeps youemployed for a very long time.
I think Kiffin would take the job with the right assurances. Ole Miss is built up for now and you’re right he can coach his career there and have a statue built. But if he wants to contend for national titles yearly he would need a job with the resources of Florida.

Golesh? Yeah I think they would have to strike out a few times to go that route. Probably a little too proud to swallow that hire. Which is a good thing bc he would be phenomenal there. If Heupel ever left that would be my first call.

Reactions: IndianaVol

VN Store

Back