Go Irish!

He's celebrating the first of his four Heisman's........ Oh, I meant Heinekins

omg... are you serious? A college student being goofy, dorky and (gasp) drinking?

Never seen anything like that on college campuses anywhere else.

omg... are you serious? A college student being goofy, dorky and (gasp) drinking?

Never seen anything like that on college campuses anywhere else.

It is now being investigated by Notre Dame because Clausen and one of the other players are under 21.

What about the Pulley case or the Colquitt case or hundreds of other college athletes screwing up cases?

What about the Pulley case or the Colquitt case or hundreds of other college athletes screwing up cases?

Colquitt driving into things and getting pulled over is slightly different than proving someone with Solo Cups and a beer colored liquid is drinking and/or drunk.

WOW....you really aren't trying to compare this to Colquitt's multiple DUi charges...including a hit and run...are you?

I'm talking about college guys drinking and screwing up. Give me a break. Nobody mentioned Charles Manson or Jack the Ripper for crying out loud.

From EDSBS

2736510948_d4a9878371_o.jpg

2735675399_148e8f4dc3_o.jpg

2736511994_9073a26b24.jpg

2735676093_928e85d791.jpg

2735676337_1d65284fb3.jpg

Read this on another site. Thought I'd share.

Chicago , IL (AP) - A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Cook County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the Child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the University of Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football Team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

VN Store

Back