Go Vols!!!

i think we can beat the gators. go vols!!! we will have to control driskel with his running and cover the tight end, it's going to be tough as florida has had 2 weeks to prepare.

Reactions: 2 people
You drunk.... gators always get up for us.. better be some Qtb changes etc or we will get best down again... optimism is great.. but reality is we looked terrible today...

As much as I want to win I doubt it. Next week it will be another story about talent

Hope peterman starts. Can't be worse than what we've seen. He's more mobile and has better arm strength.

UF has a better defense that Oregon and what they may to our offense is scary to think about right now. For that reason I don't think it even matters much how their offense scores (but our defense also looks to be just what the doctor ordered to get their QB's confidence back up).

UF has a better defense that Oregon and what they may to our offense is scary to think about right now. For that reason I don't think it even matters much how their offense scores (but our defense also looks to be just what the doctor ordered to get their QB's confidence back up).

This. They'll put 8 in the box and make us pass. Given that scenario, I like their chances.

Ah we need to be realistic guys. We arent guna win any sec games! We all needa be some bamers! Come on who is with me!

Dont come back saying woo we are awesome i love vols when we beat florida Remember u had no faith. Only be realistic Optimism is a lie that ur parents created U need to drink more and roll ur dumb a" on. Go vols!

Considering how if a play lasts longer than 4 seconds, our defense breaks down, and we are exposed for a long gain or touchdown by a mediocre tight end/receiver....yeah we're not winning.
And that's just the beginning of a long list of reasons. Hopefully this staff can clean it up a bit so we can at least hang around with them for awhile.

VN Store

Back