Good Luck!

Fadeproof

Resident Dawg Genius
Just wanted to stop in and say good luck on the trip out west this week. Be safe, enjoy the show and come home with the W!

large.jpg

Reactions: 28 people
Thanks Fadeproof. I'm glad you guys made Spurrier throw his headset after they lost.

The SEC taking a beating right now. Hopefully we can make the SEC proud and let the world and Nike recognize that no matter what jersey Oregon wears, it won't have the same historical tradition and fight that a SEC team has.

Reactions: 2 people
The SEC taking a beating right now. Hopefully we can make the SEC proud and let the world and Nike recognize that no matter what jersey Oregon wears, it won't have the same historical tradition and fight that a SEC team has.

If UT beats OR and you're thinking "this will make the SEC proud," something is wrong with you.

If UT beats OR and you're thinking "this will make the SEC proud," something is wrong with you.

You dont like the SEC chant in an opponents stadium. I didnt enjoy Pac 10 football being yelled at Fulmer and the boys in Pasadena. My friends that are LSU & Auburn fans felt like we let the league down. To be honest so did I.

Reactions: 1 person
You dont like the SEC chant in an opponents stadium. I didnt enjoy Pac 10 football being yelled at Fulmer and the boys in Pasadena. My friends that are LSU & Auburn fans felt like we let the league down. To be honest so did I.

To answer your question...no. No I don't. I also don't care if we let the SEC down. I'm a TN fan, and I can't stand the rest of the conference (though I'll be cordial to fade, as he has offered the hand of kindness).

To answer your question...no. No I don't. I also don't care if we let the SEC down. I'm a TN fan, and I can't stand the rest of the conference (though I'll be cordial to fade, as he has offered the hand of kindness).

Ok we see it differently. Nothing wrong with either side. Go Vols!

Thanks for the well wishes Fadeproof. I would also like to congratulate you on the win over South Carolina. I have some lingering bitterness toward Spurrier and I got to enjoy a win over him vicariously through the 'Dog's. It was especially heart warming to watch their coaches almost come to blows on the sideline.

VN Store

Back